💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Gaga Fans Entertaining Themselves After No Personalized Message On Spotify Wrapped

RAMROD

Featured Posts

monstertoronto

I haven’t used Spotify for a couple of years but I don’t remember getting personal messages. Is this a real thing? 

• Like 1

Anderson123
30 minutes ago, monstertoronto said:

I haven’t used Spotify for a couple of years but I don’t remember getting personal messages. Is this a real thing? 

I think it is. Someone shared a picture of Billie's Spotify and it said "See you all next year. ;)" or something like that. 

• Thanks 1

RAMROD
35 minutes ago, monstertoronto said:

It is.

I think since 2021 iirc

examples from this year wrapped

Edited by RAMROD
(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ WUMBOLOGY! (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡
  • Like 1
  • Shook 1
  • Thanks 1

Helxig
3 hours ago, Dennis said:

Someone should've made a clip of her picking up the phone from Telephone music video

It made me think of...

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.
  • LMAO 1

GagasEnigma4

Why is her not posting one of these videos a big deal? Some of y’all are really bored and now just nit picking everything. No wonder she doesnt want to interact with us much anymore and y’all wonder why but you are part of the problem:trollga:  Honestly. A spotify wrapped video is not a big deal. 

Edited by GagasEnigma4

Juanlittlem
25 minutes ago, GagasEnigma4 said:

Why is her not posting one of these videos a big deal? Some of y’all are really bored and now just nit picking everything. No wonder she doesnt want to interact with us much anymore and y’all wonder why but you are part of the problem:trollga:  Honestly. A spotify wrapped video is not a big deal. 

I mean its still a nice way to thank people for listening to your music and it literally takes 20 seconds. 

Locked in a basement again?! / I ❤️ Teletubby.
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1