💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

If there was a Gaga Barbie Doll…

Controversiaga

Featured Posts

Controversiaga

What outfit should they put her in?

we’ve had MANY celebrity x barbie collabs, here are just a few…

91ATbrxISkL._AC_UF894,1000_QL80_.jpg

460e7f13-3579-48fc-8101-04346ed7db8c.d9a

s-l1200.webp

Beyonce-Barbie-Destiny-s-Child-Doll-H726

jlo-jennifer-lopez-red-carpet-nrfb-2-601

I think a Lady Gaga doll in the Oragami dress from the Fame era would be so iconic!

rs_684x1024-190502145953-634-2lady-gaga-

what would you pick??

Pronounced like “Balenciaga” . Emphasis on the “Ga”
  • YAAAS 3

Freezie03

they might have to release a doll with a bunch of different looks to style her in - there's just too many!

fort-lauderdale-fl-april-08-lady-gaga-pe

popup.jpg?quality=75&auto=webp&disable=u

call me crazy but I think these two looks are quite iconic!

• Love 5

Ophelia

Gaga dolls were actually in works by MGA - company that made Bratz. Later on, Gaga collabed with Mattel (Zomby Gaga) - they had a huuuuge beef and legal issues with MGA. Ultimately MGA has sued Gaga after she was delaying the release of the dolls and made them look "bad" by collabing with their biggest rival.

C6G09XRU4AEuZLh.jpg

As a LM and doll collector, I'd sell a kidney for these :giveup:

...has anybody seen my disco stick?
  • Like 3
  • YAAAS 1
  • Love 3
  • Shook 3
  • Thanks 2

Anderson123

I know the obvious choice would be something from The Fame but I would LOVE to see a Gaga Barbie doll with the Chromatica album cover outfit.

• YAAAS 1
  • Love 2

Controversiaga
1 hour ago, Ophelia said:

Gaga dolls were actually in works by MGA - company that made Bratz. Later on, Gaga collabed with Mattel (Zomby Gaga) - they had a huuuuge beef and legal issues with MGA. Ultimately MGA has sued Gaga after she was delaying the release of the dolls and made them look "bad" by collabing with their biggest rival.

C6G09XRU4AEuZLh.jpg

Ugh I would give anything to have gotten these dolls over the monster high one :( every time I see these prototypes I die a little 

• Love 1

Reject False Icons

Omg I’m a fan of both :icant: every Barbie with blonde hair and bangs reminds me of Fame Gaga, they obviously have to make one with the blue bath suit from Poker face

IMG-4433.jpg

and the black outfit from Bad romance, the V mag look for 2011, the Aphrodite look, the John Wayne black bodysuit & the alternate look of stupid love 

Unfortunately Mattel has lowered its quality a lot in recent years, but has improved in its face sculpting, it would be a 50/50 chance that she could be a mess or an instant success if she was made in these times

• YAAAS 3
  • Love 1

artdoll
2 hours ago, Ophelia said:

C6G09XRU4AEuZLh.jpg

Yes! and the more I learn about what could've been the more my heart breaks a little :messga:

。゚☁ glued up, sometimes it's too much ☁ ゚。
  • Like 1
  • Sad 2
  • Thanks 1

Controversiaga
39 minutes ago, artdoll said:

Yes! and the more I learn about what could've been the more my heart breaks a little :messga:

We still deserve a proper line of Gaga fashion dolls!!!!!! :tony:

• YAAAS 1

Ophelia
1 hour ago, artdoll said:

gorllll same! :messga: MGA has released Gaga inspired dolls tho, I am a proud owner of all these:

91ze66T+6JL.jpg

This is Bratz Style Starz series. I swapped the wigs of the two on the right, they look even more reminescent of BTW and TF era! The one on the left is Nicki inspired.

These were the prototypes, look at these wigs :giveup:

9439098243_b0f65d1bcf_h.jpg

and LOL OMG Fame Queen. I love this one sm! She has ALL the references - shoulder pads, "metal" bodysuit, heelless shoes, "Jesus heart" harness (Judas inspired), AHS silver glove, military cap, crystal keytar, piss yellow blonde...:giveup: and it even plays a song which has a Bad Romance vibe :giveup:

913v+lEw4eS._AC_SL1500_.jpg

Recently MGA has officially collabed with Kylie Jenner. Since Bratz dolls are now more popular with adult collectors than children, I feel like Gaga Bratz doll would sell very well. The quality of Bratz has become awful after their comeback tho and Mattel/Barbies are no better:messga: 

• YAAAS 4
  • Thanks 1

phantasmas
2 minutes ago, Ophelia said:

and LOL OMG Fame Queen. I love this one sm! She has ALL the references - shoulder pads, "metal" bodysuit, heelless shoes, "Jesus heart" harness (Judas inspired), AHS silver glove, military cap, crystal keytar, piss yellow blonde...:giveup: and it even plays a song which has a Bad Romance vibe :giveup:

913v+lEw4eS._AC_SL1500_.jpg

This looks like a fusion of Katy, Nicki and Gaga lol

• YAAAS 1

artdoll
4 minutes ago, Ophelia said:

These were the prototypes, look at these wigs :giveup:

9439098243_b0f65d1bcf_h.jpg

I remember seeing these, I wish they looked like this! :messga: the Gaga inspired Cloe is SO good. If I recall it's Gaga, Nicki & Katy, not sure who the upper right one is supposed to be.

。゚☁ glued up, sometimes it's too much ☁ ゚。
  • YAAAS 3

Ophelia
1 minute ago, artdoll said:

I remember seeing these, I wish they looked like this! :messga: the Gaga inspired Cloe is SO good. If I recall it's Gaga, Nicki & Katy, not sure who the upper right one is supposed to be.

I feel like the upper right one is a veeeery loose inspiration with TF/TFM Gaga, but in jeans :ohwell: I mean... it is possible

2007_1-debut.jpg

since Gaga in 2009 and in 2011 was basically two different people they were like "yeah, sure, we can make two Gaga dolls" or smth :ohwell:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Ophelia
10 minutes ago, phantasmas said:

This looks like a fusion of Katy, Nicki and Gaga lol

The other series I posted look like this, this one... I don't see it :bradley: it's 100% gaga to me

• YAAAS 2

phantasmas
7 minutes ago, Ophelia said:

The other series I posted look like this, this one... I don't see it :bradley: it's 100% gaga to me

the lightning bolt, shoulder pads and keytar are absolutely giving Gaga 

the top + choker is giving me Katy

the hair + stockings gives me Nicki - i think she's wearing a tutu? thats def giving Nicki if so 

any of them could wear the hat, top, or boots imo 

edit: actually, the lightning bolt and glove kinda give Bowie and MJ but I guess thats the point of the doll? to be a mix up of the most popular singers i guess idk

Edited by phantasmas
  • Like 1