Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

You fav Gaga Vocal Era?

Controversiaga

Featured Posts

Controversiaga

For me, I really really loved the sweet soft vocals we got for The Fame.  I remember when I heard Bad Romance for the first time I was like “omg she sounds so different!!!” And thus I also really loved TFM.  

By the time ARTPOP rolled around, she really evolved into a new style that continued to head in the same direction up till now.  Gaga is one of the best vocalists of the 2000s!!! 

Pronounced like “Balenciaga” . Emphasis on the “Ga”
  • Like 1
  • YAAAS 1
  • Love 3
  • Thanks 1

Didymus

Definitely The Fame. The combo of her faux French accent with her rock and roll cigarette voice was just divine, especially in contrast to the vocal edits on the album. It was the perfect marriage that kept her live performance a surprise. From TFM onwards she became less whimsical and more "serious".

Performances that instantly come to mind:

Though I gotta say, her covering Sting songs is its own vocal era and it is undoubtedly at the top too.

Edited by Didymus
  • Like 2
  • YAAAS 4
  • Love 3

Anderson123

Born This Way and A Star Is Born but I think Chromatica mixed the first two really well.

Edited by Anderson123
  • Like 1
  • YAAAS 1
  • Love 3
  • Thanks 1

Maxine Puth

Her vocals on CTC were amazing. She sounded young and vocally healthy, but with a nice complementary deep / mature voice. It was a perfect mix between her old pop voice and her recent vocals. 

• Like 5
  • YAAAS 7
  • Love 1

Ophelia

ARTPOP is my personal favorite. She mastered the art of growling :applause: and her "normal" vocals were super deep and clear.

...has anybody seen my disco stick?
  • Like 1
  • Love 1

KillerMonster

Even though Chromatica has her most powerful vocals, I still prefer her Fame era voice. It was so spunky and so Gaga! 

Don’t play with me, it just hurts me.
  • YAAAS 1
  • Love 1

chun li

Fight me but I don’t like the modern full on big vocals (hold my hand) I liked the soft pop a bit robotic more dark old eras

Edited by chun li
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1