💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Family of Ana Benevides Attends The Eras Tour Tonight

Future Lovers

Featured Posts

Future Lovers
On 11/26/2023 at 6:30 PM, Chromatography said:

well she didn’t as of 5 days ago, so “longer than we’ve known” would be 4 days max. she died almost 10 days ago, hardly something to praise. the way this whole thing was handled on the venue’s end and taylor’s end was sickening.

On 11/26/2023 at 6:35 PM, YourEvilTwin said:

Why would the family attend the tour though, like they don't have a million better things to do? Will this woman ever do anything for anyone that isn't nakedly self-serving?

Anyway, the family has no come forward to say yes indeed she had been in contact longer than we all knew and that she has been nothing but supportive and gracious through the whole thing, as well as providing them with financial assistance. 

Anything else you’d like to say? Would you like to bad mouth the family for not sharing this information sooner since everyone seems to think they were entitled to know? Would you like to judge them for working through their grief by attending the show to fulfill their little girls dream? 

This is why jumping to conclusions simply because you don’t like a celebrity is probably not a smart move. 

• YAAAS 1

Chromatography
1 hour ago, Future Lovers said:

Anyway, the family has no come forward to say yes indeed she had been in contact longer than we all knew and that she has been nothing but supportive and gracious through the whole thing, as well as providing them with financial assistance. 

Anything else you’d like to say? Would you like to bad mouth the family for not sharing this information sooner since everyone seems to think they were entitled to know? Would you like to judge them for working through their grief by attending the show to fulfill their little girls dream? 

This is why jumping to conclusions simply because you don’t like a celebrity is probably not a smart move. 

i am not judging the family in the slightest. keep defending poor miss billionaire swift. every swiftie i have ever met is delusional. 

i hope ana and her family find peace in this tragedy. nothing i have said has anything to do with them and their reacfion

SharGaga
On 11/26/2023 at 8:30 PM, Chromatography said:

well she didn’t as of 5 days ago, so “longer than we’ve known” would be 4 days max. she died almost 10 days ago, hardly something to praise. the way this whole thing was handled on the venue’s end and taylor’s end was sickening.

I agree. What Taylor did was not enough! :patrizia::traumatica: