💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Beyoncé Stated Blue Ivy Reads All The Hate Comments On Social Media

RAMROD

Featured Posts

RAMROD

Near the end of her new concert documentary, “Renaissance: A Film by Beyoncé,” Beyoncé states that she’s tired of being a “serial people-pleaser.” Since she was a child, she says, she has been striving for stardom, but now that she’s on top of the world and two years into her revelatory 40s, it’s time to recalibrate.

“I have nothing to prove to anyone at this point,” she says.

Maybe that’s why Beyoncé decided to skip the red carpet entirely at the Los Angeles premiere of her movie on Saturday night, leaving that task to a starry list of invitees that included Tyler Perry, Ava DuVernay, Lizzo and Issa Rae. Though Beyoncé made a posed appearance at the Oct. 11 premiere of “Taylor Swift: The Eras Tour” — like that concert documentary, “Renaissance” will be distributed by AMC Theaters — she entered her own premiere only after the lights had been turned off and the movie was seconds away from beginning.

Unlike Swift, who shares plenty about her life and is currently in a high-profile, well-documented romance with the N.F.L. player Travis Kelce, Beyoncé is one of our most private superstars. She has given virtually no interviews over the last decade, and any insight into her life or work mostly has to be inferred from brief statements released on social mediaor her website. “Renaissance: A Film by Beyoncé,” which chronicles the most recent world tour in support of her seventh studio album, offers fans something new to interpret, pulling back Beyoncé’s curtain ever so slightly.

By and large, the Renaissance tour eschewed celebrity cameos and surprise drop-ins, preferring to keep the focus on the queen bee herself. Big names joined Beyoncé onstage at only two tour stops: Houston, where Megan Thee Stallion performed “Savage,” and Los Angeles, where Diana Ross and Kendrick Lamar came out for the concert held on Beyoncé’s 42nd birthday.

Those appearances all made it into the movie, but the special guest the movie is most interested in is Beyoncé’s 11-year-old daughter, Blue Ivy Carter, who often participated as one of the dancers on her mother’s songs “My Power” and “Black Parade.” I caught one of Blue Ivy’s first tour appearances last May in London, where she was still getting the hang of her choreography, but by the end of the Renaissance tour, she had everything — the moves, the attitude — down pat.

Turns out, Blue Ivy’s performance was only supposed to be a one-off, and even that took some negotiating. “She told me she was ready to perform, and I told her no,” Beyoncé says in the film. Though she finally relented, Beyoncé was dismayed when Blue Ivy read comments on social media that criticized her lackluster moves. But it thrilled her mother that instead of quitting, she decided to put in the work and train even harder for future stops.

Blue Ivy also pops up in much of the behind-the-scenes footage, offering her often unsugarcoated opinion on stage design, song choices and more. In a film where everyone else treats Beyoncé as a boss or a goddess, Blue Ivy is an amusingly irreverent presence: To this 11-year-old, Beyoncé is just a mom.

https://www.nytimes.com/2023/11/26/movies/beyonce-renaissance-premiere-film.html

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ with birds I share this lonely view (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡
  • Like 6

49 minutes ago, Togekiss said:

God I hope Gaga never pushes her children on us like this

Nothing Beyoncé can do. She's not pushing anyone on us.

Children naturally want to imitate their parents. And she should have the freedom to experiment.

The real criticism here should be aimed at people on social media who are too harsh on a child, not the parent for allowing their child to do what they enjoy.

Edited by Dennis
  • Like 25
  • Thanks 9

Roughhouse Dandy

If Blue chooses it for herself, she's gonna be a FORCE in entertainment. Good for her for turning hateful comments into fuel to do better. 

This is my Hannah Montana™️ lipgloss.
  • Like 1

SharkmanthaC

:saladga:

Why do people let kids get on social media?? It causes nothing but issues for people this young. I'm glad that she wants to overcome what they are saying, but that isn't good for her self-esteem. There will always be haters, regardless of how hard she works.

she/her/hers
  • Like 7
  • Thanks 2

58 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

“I have nothing to prove to anyone at this point,” she says.

Humble queen :rip:

tryna go ask Alice, tryna catch that rabbit
  • LMAO 1
  • YAAAS 1

Bonkers

But have you seen that monster that lives with Kim K?

That one could use some comments imho

Remember to like and subscribe, and click on the bell icon to get the latest updates
  • LMAO 5

Helxig

That is really sad. But it sounds like her parents have taught her to have a strong send of self confidence. 

Also I just love that these massive, untouchable celebrities have kids now who just humble them at every turn :laughga:  for everyone in Kim's and Beyonce's lives they're these untouchable, powerful, intimidating superstars. But to their daughters they're just cringey mom

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, SharkmanthaC said:

:saladga:

Why do people let kids get on social media?? It causes nothing but issues for people this young. I'm glad that she wants to overcome what they are saying, but that isn't good for her self-esteem. There will always be haters, regardless of how hard she works.

It's a difficult question to answer to be honest.

Social Media is a dangerous environment, but the question is, do you want to help your child navigate a dangerous environment under your supervision and with moderation, or do you want to keep them in the dark away from this dangerous environment and they eventually grow up as a gullible person and make terrible mistakes whenever they eventually get their hands on social media and use it without any supervision. This is assuming that they won't use it as a child behind your back in secrecy.

It's a difficult dilemma. If I had a child, I'd let them use social media with supervision but constantly teach them about the dangers of social media and encourage them to ALWAYS be honest with me, even if they did something bad.

My own experience with social media as a kid taught me that "preventive parenting" is bad. The best thing you can teach your child is to confide in you and that they'll never be punished as long as they tell you the truth. Honesty, transparency, trust between a child and their parent is the best way.

I used social media behind my parent's back, and almost made terrible mistakes and was even catfished by child predators when I was 14. And my parents never knew.

Edited by Dennis
  • Like 1

SharkmanthaC
14 minutes ago, Dennis said:

It's a difficult question to answer to be honest.

Social Media is a dangerous environment, but the question is, do you want to help your child navigate a dangerous environment under your supervision and with moderation, or do you want to keep them in the dark away from this dangerous environment and they eventually grow up as a gullible person and make terrible mistakes whenever they eventually get their hands on social media and use it without any supervision. This is assuming that they won't use it as a child behind your back in secrecy.

It's a difficult dilemma. If I had a child, I'd let them use social media with supervision but constantly teach them about the dangers of social media and encourage them to ALWAYS be honest with me, even if they did something bad.

My own experience with social media as a kid taught me that "preventive parenting" is bad. The best thing you can teach your child is to confide in you and that they'll never be punished as long as they tell you the truth. Honesty, transparency, trust between a child and their parent is the best way.

I used social media behind my parent's back, and almost made terrible mistakes and was even catfished by child predators when I was 14. And my parents never knew.

Yeah, the biggest issue that I see is there are kids using it without supervision. I work in an elementary school and we have kids that have nicer phones and watches than I do. They bring in all their issues from Snapchat and I've even had some ask me to follow them on TikTok. They're 10. :laughga: I see these issues on a daily basis, so I just don't agree with a child being on social media. They can wait.

she/her/hers
  • Like 2

35 minutes ago, SharkmanthaC said:

Yeah, the biggest issue that I see is there are kids using it without supervision. I work in an elementary school and we have kids that have nicer phones and watches than I do. They bring in all their issues from Snapchat and I've even had some ask me to follow them on TikTok. They're 10. :laughga: I see these issues on a daily basis, so I just don't agree with a child being on social media. They can wait.

Yeah 10 is definitely too young, but I bet they'll still do it behind their parent's back. I hope schools these days educate children on the dangers of social media. It should be part of the curriculum, and not just negativity, misinformation or hate speech, but also predators, catfishs which is definitely a big safety issue for them when they're teenagers.

Edited by Dennis

SharkmanthaC
41 minutes ago, Dennis said:

Yeah 10 is definitely too young, but I bet they'll still do it behind their parent's back. I hope schools these days educate children on the dangers of social media. It should be part of the curriculum, and not just negativity, misinformation or hate speech, but also predators, catfishs which is definitely a big safety issue for them when they're teenagers.

Well we just had the parent bill of rights passed here. We don’t get much say in that anymore it seems. :selena:

she/her/hers
  • Sad 1

Taylucifer

two separate issues of parents allowing their child to read that and grown strangers on the internet thinking it is ok to rip anyone to shreds, let alone a child:saladga:

The Tortured Poets Department is out NOW

Title is misleading, nowhere it is stated that Blue is left unattended reading ALL comments. It might have been that she just read a few comments on another kid’s device for instance.