💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
movie

Nouovo Olimpo - must See movie !!!

Ivannn

Featured Posts

Title says it all. I just finished watching movie Nuovo Olimpo on Netflix. It is Italian film about romance between two guys in the 70’s Rome and it follows their story in the decades that follow.

Incredible movie and a definitive must Watch!!!

I do not want to spoil anything here but If you have watched it or will Watch it let me know your impressions.

• Love 1

TimotheeChalamet

It's not a bad movie by any means, it is indeed touching and the story is beautiful but it's the worst from Ferzan Ozpetek: all of his previous movies are more interesting and unique, this is a well made love story (and it's autobiographical) but lacks some depth imo. I also think not every actor was on the same level, mostly because some were imposed by Netflix itself  

Edited by TimotheeChalamet

7 minutes ago, TimotheeChalamet said:

It's not a bad movie by any means, it is indeed touching and the story is beautiful but it's the worst from Ferzan Ozpetek: all of his previous movies are more interesting and unique, this is a well made love story (and it's autobiographical) but lacks some depth imo. I also think not every actor was on the same level, mostly because some were imposed by Netflix itself  

I will definetly Watch more of his work If you say this is the worst of him Because I really Enjoyed this movie. 
I can agree on some acting with you but it didn’t bother me much since I was totally invested into their love story.

the movie is very meh, the acting is nowhere to be found and once again, there's a taste of homophobia like in the previous works of Ferzan Özpetek

I'm working late, cause I'm a puta

TimotheeChalamet
Just now, Ivannn said:

I will definetly Watch more of his work If you say this is the worst of him Because I really Enjoyed this movie. 
I can agree on some acting with you but it didn’t bother me much since I was totally invested into their love story.

Yes, you should definitely check out his previous work. I even liked "Napoli velata", which a lot of people think it's garbage 

Just now, TimotheeChalamet said:

Yes, you should definitely check out his previous work. I even liked "Napoli velata", which a lot of people think it's garbage 

What would you recommend? 

34 minutes ago, Arcanum said:

6A_0032bw-960x640.jpg

Where can I find someone like him?

8B1q.gif

Pretty much anywhere in the Mediterranean or Middle East. Or come to Sydney!

• Love 1

Arcanum
4 minutes ago, Aussie said:

Pretty much anywhere in the Mediterranean or Middle East. Or come to Sydney!

Me rn denouncing my Mediterranean origins and trying to find my luck down under:

vanteguggie-rushing.gif

I Wantth your Love...I Wantth your Love.
  • LMAO 1