💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Are fans aware that ARTPOP footage will be used in the TL&L doco?

Starmie25

Featured Posts

Starmie25

"The Lady and The Legend will highlight the ways in which Bennett became a mentor to Gaga, as Danny promised "What’s great about the doc that we met Gaga at a time when she was not feeling great about things — you know, ARTPOP and splitting up with Troy (Carter, her former manager), and she was doubting herself. And you watch Tony nurturing her, and telling her to move straight ahead and believe in herself. And then all of a sudden at the end, she is supporting him. It’s a full circle and it’s beautiful."

Overall this won't be an easy watch folks. Just be prepared.

:bradley::bradley::bradley:

https://collider.com/tony-bennett-lady-gaga-documentary-release-window/

• Love 11

Maxine Puth

Yeah we’ve known this since the news of the documentary came out back in 2021 :traumatica: I’m super excited because like… this is 10 years of footage. It will be cool to see her go through her transformations in the context of being with Tony.

• Shook 1

HelloHangoverz

I'm super excited - just don't know what to expect. Like are they going to go into detail about her struggles at that time, or is it just going to be kept to quite a generic "Gaga is struggling with her career atm" out of respect for the fact it's a documentary primarily about Tony? 

If you suck d!ck like me you not buckin on me neither and that’s just that!

Juanlittlem

I guess they won't go into details or anything, but it will be interesting to watch

Locked in a basement again?! / I ❤️ Teletubby.