Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

„High in the Clouds” release pushed to 2026 [Variety]

Ophelia

Featured Posts

Ophelia

„Paul McCartney and Gaumont have assembled an all-star creative crew for “High in the Clouds,” the long-awaited feature adaptation of McCartney’s children’s adventure novel. 

Boasting six original songs by McCartney, the family adventure movie, which is budgeted at €28 million, will be directed by Toby Genkel (“The Amazing Maurice”), scored by Michael Giacchino (“Coco,” “Inside Out”) and penned by Jon Croker (“Paddington 2”), with Patrick Hanenberger (“The Croods,” “The Lego Movie 2”) tapped as production designer. McCartney will voice one of the main characters. Two other major music stars are in advanced talks to come on board.

Production will begin during the first quarter of 2024 and delivery is expected for the first quarter of 2026.”

https://variety.com/2023/film/global/paul-mccartney-high-in-the-clouds-director-writer-afm-gaumont-1235769080/

This article came out a few weeks ago and literally no1curred:air: 

And why is Gaga „in talks” now when they have been sitting on this track since early 2015:air:

1053659.jpg

...has anybody seen my disco stick?
  • LMAO 8
  • Shook 3

Rat Boy

Ohhhh so same year as the Chromatica Tour DVD! :excited2:

Edited by Rat Boy
"I am a Walmart version of Rat Boy!” - River
  • LMAO 11

BornSimon
13 minutes ago, Rat Boy said:

Ohhhh so same year as the Chromatica Tour DVD! :excited2:

5 minutes ago, River said:

Ohhhh so same year as ACT II leak party! :excited2:

Loving the optimism!

• LMAO 1
  • YAAAS 1

Head Empty

At this point I doubt the Gaga collab is even part of the movie. They had so much time to change direction and obviously the film doesn't have solid footing.

• Like 3

I'd be shocked if she was included, zero reference to their song in the article and I feel like they would've put "6 original songs by PM, including one duet with Lady Gaga, ..."

If she's attached, I hope to forget until it comes out lmao 2 more years!! after 8!

• Like 1

we already have a few 5 second snippets of the song and it's a meh ballad with minimal production.

The snippets leaked during the pre chromatica era and I remember people on Twitter thought it was Sine From Above :coffee: