💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
performance

Taylor Swift honors fan who passed at the Eras Tour

TheFame Monster

Featured Posts

SharkmanthaC

I cannot listen to this song without getting teary. (But that's a different post.)

Love or hate Taylor, what happened was not her fault. I do believe she is like Gaga and really cares about her fans. I know that this probably hit her hard. I cannot imagine how she feels about it. 

she/her/hers
  • Love 17

RAMROD

I always cry when hearing this song. You jist can feel the deep sadness, heartbreak, and hopelessness in it. When sing this now there, it gave the song another meaning and just as sad.

rest in love. 🩷

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ WUMBOLOGY! (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡
  • Love 2

Future Lovers

She said everything here. A touching, beautiful tribute to a beautiful young woman taken from the world far too early.

60k people sending their love. I’m not much a believer in something beyond but at the same time I’d like to think if there is something else, this reached her.

RIP Ana

Edited by Future Lovers
  • Like 2
  • Love 3

Versace

To all the people who called this woman petty, pathetic or undermined her success I hope you can realize that she’s human at the end of the day and hurts like any of us. Her immense love for her fans is undeniable and it has been reciprocated 10 folds. That’s always been the key to her success. 

• Like 4

Are y'all sure it was for her cause a lot of people in my stories and some news articles are saying she didn't mention Ana and the man who was robbed and murdered at all

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.
  • Thanks 1

Edonis
39 minutes ago, Red said:

Are y'all sure it was for her cause a lot of people in my stories and some news articles are saying she didn't mention Ana and the man who was robbed and murdered at all

Some of my Brazilian mutuals are saying the same thing...Did she explicitly mention the incidents? 

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Edonis said:

Some of my Brazilian mutuals are saying the same thing...Did she explicitly mention the incidents? 

From what I got, no (and some people are dragging her to the mud) 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Future Lovers
3 hours ago, Red said:

2 hours ago, Edonis said:

She made it very clear in her official statement that she would not speak about it from the stage which is 100% the correct call. It would be wildly inappropriate, very easily misconstrued, and would only seek to make an already complex situation even messier.  

For one, it’s impossible to even know what to say. Secondly, nothing she says is going to make the situation better for anyone. And thirdly, she owes Ana’s family respect and privacy and since this is already a major news story its clear she doesn’t want her statements made on stage in front of 60,000 people to make this an even larger mess that grows further and further from being about Ana. Her saying something directly would only make it about her. 

So no she didn’t directly mention Ana, but the lyrics of the song make this 100% clear. She has never played this song live. It is a song about mourning the loss of someone and how their absence leaves behind such sorrow and pain and how their existence transcends the short time they were around. It isn’t an accident that she selected this song to play for the first time ever on the first show she does since the news broke. 

We have to consider the absolute circus taking place behind the scenes. She’s taking heat for not paying to get Ana’s remains transported back home but that information only became available yesterday. Since Friday, she has been trying to figure out how to safely organize a postponed show and set up systems to make the two remaining shows as safe as possible, all while by her own admission not having much information about Ana or what happened—a sentiment echoed by local authorities who even now don’t have all the details about the events. 

People that are upset are asking her to juggle everything at once when it just isn’t possible to try and organize and perform uncancellable shows for over 100k people while at the same time trying to get in touch with a grieving family that she doesn’t know how to reach on her own. Not to mention the questions of what is and is not appropriate when you’re making contact.

Its worth noting fans were gonna bring signs to the show tonight with Ana’s name on it and her family released a statement saying no don’t you dare do that. They don’t want this made into a sensationalized circus that plays out on a pop concert stage.  

Those asking her to make a statement from the stage as well are simply not thinking logically. She can’t go up there and talk about it for a multitude of reasons, so she instead decided to play a song that many thought would never see the stage that sums up her and everyone’s feelings perfectly. 

She didn’t have to say Ana’s name to know what playing this song meant. 

From here, we just need to wait and see what happens. I’ve no doubt Taylor will do what she can to help given her history of doing so, but people have given her all of 2 days to make every tiny detail from her own shows, to sending money to the family, to taking down the promoter perfect and that just isn’t possible. 

People are upset and behaving irrationally when it comes to what they say and what they demand. Everything people want goes directly against what Ana’s family seems to want. 

If I were Taylor, I’d listen to the latter rather than a group of people who sent her death threats for postponing a show by 2 days for their own safety. 

Edited by Future Lovers
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 3

1 hour ago, Future Lovers said:

She made it very clear in her official statement that she would not speak about it from the stage which is 100% the correct call. It would be wildly inappropriate, very easily misconstrued, and would only seek to make an already complex situation even messier.  

For one, it’s impossible to even know what to say. Secondly, nothing she says is going to make the situation better for anyone. And thirdly, she owes Ana’s family respect and privacy and since this is already a major news story its clear she doesn’t want her statements made on stage in front of 60,000 people to make this an even larger mess that grows further and further from being about Ana. Her saying something directly would only make it about her. 

So no she didn’t directly mention Ana, but the lyrics of the song make this 100% clear. She has never played this song live. It is a song about mourning the loss of someone and how their absence leaves behind such sorrow and pain and how their existence transcends the short time they were around. It isn’t an accident that she selected this song to play for the first time ever on the first show she does since the news broke. 

We have to consider the absolute circus taking place behind the scenes. She’s taking heat for not paying to get Ana’s remains transported back home but that information only became available yesterday. Since Friday, she has been trying to figure out how to safely organize a postponed show and set up systems to make the two remaining shows as safe as possible, all while by her own admission not having much information about Ana or what happened—a sentiment echoed by local authorities who even now don’t have all the details about the events. 

People that are upset are asking her to juggle everything at once when it just isn’t possible to try and organize and perform uncancellable shows for over 100k people while at the same time trying to get in touch with a grieving family that she doesn’t know how to reach on her own. Not to mention the questions of what is and is not appropriate when you’re making contact.

Its worth noting fans were gonna bring signs to the show tonight with Ana’s name on it and her family released a statement saying no don’t you dare do that. They don’t want this made into a sensationalized circus that plays out on a pop concert stage.  

Those asking her to make a statement from the stage as well are simply not thinking logically. She can’t go up there and talk about it for a multitude of reasons, so she instead decided to play a song that many thought would never see the stage that sums up her and everyone’s feelings perfectly. 

She didn’t have to say Ana’s name to know what playing this song meant. 

From here, we just need to wait and see what happens. I’ve no doubt Taylor will do what she can to help given her history of doing so, but people have given her all of 2 days to make every tiny detail from her own shows, to sending money to the family, to taking down the promoter perfect and that just isn’t possible. 

People are upset and behaving irrationally when it comes to what they say and what they demand. Everything people want goes directly against what Ana’s family seems to want. 

If I were Taylor, I’d listen to the latter rather than a group of people who sent her death threats for postponing a show by 2 days for their own safety. 

g0rl that essay :deadbanana: 

• LMAO 3

Future Lovers
57 minutes ago, Red said:

g0rl that essay :deadbanana: 

I was just trying to explain the situation. It wasn’t meant as an attack or anything it’s just a complex question with a complex answer. 

AnglerfishbraBENUS
5 hours ago, Red said:

does she have to? wtf

obviously the music is speaking louder than words here.  

38 minutes ago, AnglerfishbraBENUS said:

does she have to? wtf

I feel bad for her, everything on my x timeline today is her Brazilian fans and the media there dragging her by blaming her for what happened and not giving money to the families and not speaking about it and calling her a privileged white woman who doesn’t care about her Latin American fans. Some of them are organizing a “protest” to go silent after she sings Champagne Problems. It’s clearly the venues fault and the laws in Brazil that allowed them to hold a concert in such heat without allowing or providing water that wasn’t marked up. And the murder of the fan by robbers is the fault of Brazilian criminals. We don’t know what Taylor has done or said to the families behind the scenes, but none of this was her fault in any way. She performed for her fans in the heat clearly struggling, she is not responsible for overseeing safety laws and stopping Brazilian criminals. That’s on the venue and the local government. 

52 minutes ago, AnglerfishbraBENUS said:

does she have to? wtf

G0rl I didn't say anything