💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Gaga and Beyoncé - Thelma & Louise Remake

Noah

Featured Posts

ProfessionalClown
1 hour ago, HelloHangoverz said:

I don't see how this can be true when she's released an album, been on a world tour and has had visuals/a movie to make and edit together, plus a lot of people in the replies are saying this "mediatakeout" is a v unreliable source. it would be a fkn gag if it was true though let's just be for real

“Are working” the last big thing she did was joker from what we know and that finished early this year, so she’s not been doing much aside from the jazz/piano and editing CBT movie which I’m sure she has input on but isn’t as hard as a blockbuster movie.

They prob, if real, just got scripts, agreed to the movie, and are planning on what to do

Helxig

This is so stupid. This rumour is clearly stemming from the Thelma & Louise reference in Telephone :bear:  it's way too obvious

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.
  • Thanks 1

9 hours ago, HelloHangoverz said:

I don't see how this can be true when she's released an album, been on a world tour and has had visuals/a movie to make and edit together, plus a lot of people in the replies are saying this "mediatakeout" is a v unreliable source. it would be a fkn gag if it was true though let's just be for real

Well the visuals are done lmao she just won’t release them yet

CHIPCHROME
10 hours ago, Bradley said:

Slightly worried about Beyonce's acting if true. Still an exciting idea though.

Oh baby. You ever seen Austin powers? Beyoncé can act like she’s in a b rated ****o but not frfr

Tyler1992

Beyonce & Gaga directed by Jane Campion would be a legendary pairing. 

Beyonce hasn’t taken many risks in her acting career, so far she has great in Cadillac Records, but I could see Jane pulling something iconic out of her. 

This would be ICONIC, but I do not want GAGA to star in another remake!!! She should take on new roles, one remake is enough.

ALGAYDO
30 minutes ago, Ivannn said:

This would be ICONIC, but I do not want GAGA to star in another remake!!! She should take on new roles, one remake is enough.

Joker and Gucci were originals, and we know our lady likes re-makes (jazz) so I wouldn’t be surprised if she wanted to do another remake tbh 

TimotheeChalamet

Guys this is fake as hell, the Thelma & Louise reference was only in the Telephone video (the ending quote is literally in the movie) and there is no remake scheduled. Also "in late stages of production" means they have already shot it lol