💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Shakira Faces 8 Years In Jails If Proven Guilty For Defrauding Tax Case

RAMROD

Featured Posts

Teletubby
41 minutes ago, InTheCloset said:

And to think some **** person on this forum shut me up once on a shakira thread by telling me that she was mislead Pique as he told him she didnt have to pay taxes for that time. :patrizia:

Pique has nothing to do with this. She was using tax havens before she met him.
She had obtained tax residency in Bahamas in 2007 by purchasing a property there (any foreigner who purchases a home worth at least $500k can become eligible for permanent residency there and the Bahamas has no tax on income, capital gains or inheritances.)
She also diverted money to companies domiciled in countries with low taxation.
in 2008, she handed over her image rights to a company in the British Virgin Islands (tax haven), which transferred them – for 1 euro – to another company in Luxembourg(tax haven) then this signed a €300 million contract with Live Nation. then she reached an agreement with the Luxembourg authorities to pay 2% tax on her profits from her first tour with Live Nation - Sale el Sol and the rest made its way back to the British Virgin Islands (tax haven) and, from there, to a company in the Cayman Islands(tax haven) which moved the money into Shakira’s pocket.

Edited by Teletubby
Cockroach of GGD
  • Shook 2

RodeckDanny
1 hour ago, InTheCloset said:

She really is evil just like every rich person.

And to think some **** person on this forum shut me up once on a shakira thread by telling me that she was mislead Pique as he told him she didnt have to pay taxes for that time. :patrizia:

Oh yes so so evil, such a cruel human being, not paying taxes to Spain a country that's still got Monarchy in 2023 with bullfighting culture, and a right wing fascist party that's getting more votes every year. Governments are not our friends and we are slavs to the system, but just joining the hollow monologue you hear and calling her EVIL cause she (her team) didn't pay taxes might be too much. 

I'm not a fan of hers, but I am Colombian and I do know her foundation 'Pies descalzos' has breen providing education funds to more than a million poor children and she started that very early in her career. 

Listen to my debut pop single 'Want You Bad'! (link on Insta)
  • Like 2
  • LMAO 2
  • YAAAS 1

InTheCloset
28 minutes ago, RodeckDanny said:

Oh yes so so evil, such a cruel human being, not paying taxes to Spain a country that's still got Monarchy in 2023 with bullfighting culture, and a right wing fascist party that's getting more votes every year. Governments are not our friends and we are slavs to the system, but just joining the hollow monologue you hear and calling her EVIL cause she (her team) didn't pay taxes might be too much. 

I'm not a fan of hers, but I am Colombian and I do know her foundation 'Pies descalzos' has breen providing education funds to more than a million poor children and she started that very early in her career. 

she probably did that too to avoid taxes:vegas:

Where's the spunk, Adam?
  • LMAO 1

faysalaaa
3 hours ago, Teletubby said:

she moved to Spain, bought a house there, gave birth to her son, recorded music videos etc. but she didn't pay her taxes. She used Bahamas (a tax haven with very low tax rates) for tax purposes.
She provided Spain’s head tax office with electricity and water bills from Bahamas. But it turned out that these bills had been paid by the employees she had hired to take care of here property. It also turned out she was not in Bahamas for even a day during the period she avoided paying taxes in Spain.
She also has multiple companies, some in tax havens that turned out to have no staff or material substance used to hide her millions from treasury.

Why would someone with hundred of million of dollars care about avoiding taxes that much? Its a bit shocking! She blames her business manager, do you think its true?

faysalaaa
1 hour ago, RodeckDanny said:

In this case, every person in the world can make an excuse to not pay taxes based on how bad their government is.

Edited by faysalaaa1
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Juanlittlem
19 hours ago, RodeckDanny said:

VOX numbers in 2019: 3.9M votes.
VOX numbers in 2023: 3.0M votes.

They ain't getting more votes, they're making more noise 'cause another right party is letting them take over, but they're not getting more votes from the population. 
I don't support monarchy nor bullfighting, in fact, it is forbidden since 1984 where I live, does that mean I can avoid taxes? Nope.

Locked in a basement again?! / I ❤️ Teletubby.

bionic
On 11/19/2023 at 4:13 PM, RodeckDanny said:

On the other hand, she chose to move to Spain and settle in Spain despite its monarchy, bullfighting culture, and rising fascist party that is getting more votes every year. Why should she be able to reap the benefits of living in Spain but refuse to pay back into the system?

Edited by bionic
buy bionic
  • Like 1