💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Ava Max teases third studio album

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Magneto

I'm so excited for this! I've been listening to D&D at least once a week since it came out. Then again; everything Cirkut touches is gold imo, so I'm very curious to she what she'll bring without him and Madison

Edited by Magneto
Free my mind
  • Love 1

Magneto

Also, the fact that she was being accused of barely changing songs from the Madison demo and now tweeting "Music is being made" instead of "I'm making music" isn't helping her case:yennefer: 

Free my mind

ProfessionalClown

Justice for Diamonds and Dancefloors, a literal perfect dance pop album. It got paid DUST when it had some of the best pop songs in years.

• Like 3
  • YAAAS 2
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

AndiGaga

If you havent listend to 'Sleepwalker' from D&D yet, DO IT. I'm so excited for my Spotify Wrapped, i surely listend to it more than 3000 times this year, its the perfect dance pop song

Ready for her next record, hope she releases somthing similar because I loved her two albums so far, i just want her to be more successfull comercially

• Love 1

Teletubby
23 minutes ago, Magneto said:

Also, the fact that she was being accused of barely changing songs from the Madison demo and now tweeting "Music is being made" instead of "I'm making music" isn't helping her case:yennefer: 

she wasn't accused of barely changing songs. 
Madison did a tiktok video for ASCAP(songwriters' organization of which she is a member; Ava is a member of a different organization).  Madison only showed her name and this was later corrected by ASCAP.
avc.png

Cockroach of GGD

PoshLife
37 minutes ago, AndiGaga said:

If you havent listend to 'Sleepwalker' from D&D yet, DO IT. I'm so excited for my Spotify Wrapped, i surely listend to it more than 3000 times this year, its the perfect dance pop song

Ready for her next record, hope she releases somthing similar because I loved her two albums so far, i just want her to be more successfull comercially

Sleepwalker was my favorite song on the album, and one of my favorite pop songs of the year.

• Love 2

Shipper

I hope Ava ventures out of the cookie-cutter mold to explore other genres, heck just a different sound. I mean, I love Diamonds and Dancefloors, it is cohesive and fun, but I can rarely tell the songs apart if the lyrics doesnt say the title of the song. It sounds too much like Kings and Queens and sweet and psycho.
Ava got the pipes. She just needs a different recipe for the same dish

💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕
  • Like 2

Agunimon
15 hours ago, Auralegends said:

She uses alliterations in her titles.

-Loneliness & Love
-Hearts & ho*s
-Favorites & Flops

Mix'n & Max'n - The MaxCut Fairwell Edition (Ava's Version)

• YAAAS 1