💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Fan Passed Away at Eras Tour Rio

Future Lovers

Featured Posts

ChicaSkas

According to the fire dept radio over 1,000 fans fainted/passed out due to the heat being clocked at 60* Celsius/ 138* Fahrenheit inside the stadium.  The venue actually *closed vents* to prevent the fans in the parking lot below from hearing the show or seeing it.

Heads will roll at that stadium. 

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk
  • Like 1
  • Shook 14
  • Sad 6

RebeldeFaith
13 minutes ago, ChicaSkas said:

According to the fire dept radio over 1,000 fans fainted/passed out due to the heat being clocked at 60* Celsius/ 138* Fahrenheit inside the stadium.  The venue actually *closed vents* to prevent the fans in the parking lot below from hearing the show or seeing it.

This is so disgusting and infuriating! It could have been completely prevented.

Something something idk

Taylucifer

this is so heartbreaking, my heart goes out to all of Ana Benevides' loved ones

The Tortured Poets Department is out NOW
  • Love 3

DontCallMeAlice

Honestly the stadium should be sued. So many people passed out because the heat was so extreme and people were not allowed to bring their own bottles. They should be sued for that or the fact they were underprepared for this. 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 4

Mother of Puppies
5 hours ago, ChicaSkas said:

60 degrees Celsius? :shocked: wtf

Call me LADY MOP & I'll mop the floor with you 🧹

If there is heatwave known to happen during the concert date, they should postpone the dates like they do with storm alerts.

Is tonight’s concert still happening after this? How will they ensure that it won’t happen tonight? If there’re 1000+ fainting and one person dying there is certainly negligence and it should be investigated.

Edited by Art Deco
  • Love 1

ChicaSkas
2 hours ago, Art Deco said:

If there is heatwave known to happen during the concert date, they should postpone the dates like they do with storm alerts.

Is tonight’s concert still happening after this? How will they ensure that it won’t happen tonight? If there’re 1000+ fainting and one person dying there is certainly negligence and it should be investigated.

To be honest I hope to God they cancel the show. 

The first song of the show is "Cruel Summer" which literally has the line "I'm not dying."

And who could sing "Shake It Off" after one of their fans died less than 48 hours before. 

It's just not a good feeling. 

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk
  • Like 2
  • Sad 1

Railing
12 hours ago, ChicaSkas said:

It was actually crazy to find out about in real-time — it was a safety risk for everyone, including Taylor & her team. You could visibly see her sweating & her back turning red during the show, but she went out of her way to give a good performance & also make sure that fans were being given bottles of water if she could see that they weren't doing well :eww:

Edited by Railing
  • Like 1

Future Lovers
6 hours ago, Art Deco said:

Tonight’s show has been postponed. There were additional provisions put in place today by the mayor but her and her team have made the decision to call it. The rumor is that they’re trying to move it to Monday, but there’s also rumors that the promoter is pushing her into doing the shows sooner than she wants so who knows what’s going to happen. 

• Love 2

I had a similiar situation at the Chromatica Ball, they took our bottles of water off us and I was left dehydrated throughout 80% of the show and had to leave, later I found out there was water being given out at the back of the stadium floor. It could've been communicated better and unfortnutately this is quite common with stadiums i've heard.

lastfm - https://tinyurl.com/4x28kakr⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀steam - https://tinyurl.com/mbyp5as5

SharkmanthaC
2 hours ago, Future Lovers said:

Tonight’s show has been postponed. There were additional provisions put in place today by the mayor but her and her team have made the decision to call it. The rumor is that they’re trying to move it to Monday, but there’s also rumors that the promoter is pushing her into doing the shows sooner than she wants so who knows what’s going to happen. 

As much money as Taylor has made that promoter, I think she gets to make the call. (In my opinion anyway.) 

she/her/hers

Future Lovers
59 minutes ago, SharkmanthaC said:

As much money as Taylor has made that promoter, I think she gets to make the call. (In my opinion anyway.) 

I agree with you but alas this is such complicated business that she really can't make a move until she's got at least a re-booked date or a thumbs up for total cancellation locked down. I'm almost positive that exact negotiation is what delayed the announcement. Promoters are purely profit driven so they're gonna fight at every opportunity to make a show happen, no matter the circumstances and it's gross. 

• Like 1