Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

What do you think LG7 promo will be like?

sexy

Featured Posts

Dua Lipa's Houdini rollout got me thinking – what kind of marketing campaign do you think Gaga's next album will be? Something a la Renaissance, a heavy focus on the album and music itself with no live performances, interviews, or much visual media? Will she release a lead single, or do something like with Midnights and announce the album ahead of time but drop the whole thing all at once? Or a complete surprise release, as both Taylor and Beyoncé have done, but never Gaga? 

I'm really intrigued because Gaga hasn't actually done a proper campaign for one of her albums since Joanne back in 2016 (with ASIB being promo for the movie itself primarily and Chromatica's plans getting wrecked by COVID).

She's in a significantly different place in her career than she was in Joanne, which seemed to be reflected in what she intended to do with Chromatica. It was her big return and a ton of promo was planned. So do you think she'll attempt something like this again, since COVID ruined it? Or is she like, "I'm so done being a big popstar, I'm gonna drop the album and that's it."

ngl i'm thinking it might be the latter. wbu? 

When asked about Beyoncés Self-Titled Record, Gaga talked in 2014 about how much she liked the traditional roll-out for herself. I think she always goes heavy with Promotion. Literally every Era, minus Chromatica. I think it's simply cause Chromatica was failed by the circumstances and she values her activism far more than selling records. Now Gaga doesn't have to prove anything to anyone BUUUUT she likes to succeed at what she's doing, so I'm sure there'll be good Promo

⟡ ⋆ ˚。⋆🦢⋆ ˚。⋆⟡
  • Like 4

TEANUS

Somewhere between Joanne and what they had planned for Chromatica IMO

British social ladies with upturned pinkies, glasses clinking // xoxoTEANUS

Controversiaga

There is no LG7 unless ur talking abt joker soundtrack 

Pronounced like “Balenciaga” . Emphasis on the “Ga”