Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

ATRL insider: “2024 will be difficult for OGH’s”

Stef

Featured Posts

I mean… it‘s not that far off thinking about that a new Dom Perignon campaign is also coming in Feb/March 

Edited by Max
  • Shook 1

Levine

To me it was clear since the beginning that LG7 would come out in 2024. I don't know why some people said 2025 because of Joker lol it's not like she has to edit it or do any other things on the movie. In late 2024 she has to attend some shows to promote it and that's it. 

Oh I would love a summer smash hit

• Like 8

nodandsmile

since she'll be everywhere during the second half of the year I suspected she'd disappear during the first one but her *ss is so unpredictable I kinda see this being true!

LastNight

So potentially we have CBT film, new Dom Perignon campaign, the entire LG7 era, new Vegas dates (new show?), the Joker trailer/press tour/movie + soundtrack. All followed by the awards campaign, presumably with 2025 Grammys and Oscars appearances (+ performances)? And then maybe also a 2025 tour??? :nooo:

Edited by LastNight
  • Like 1
  • YAAAS 8

4 minutes ago, LastNight said:

So potentially we have CBT film, new Dom Perignon campaign, the entire LG7 era, new Vegas dates (new show?), the Joker trailer/press tour/movie + soundtrack. All followed by the awards campaign, presumably with 2025 Grammys and Oscars appearances (+ performances)? And then maybe also a 2025 tour??? :nooo:

Exciting omg! 2023 was such an uneventful year for us.

• Like 3

HookerOnAChurch
6 minutes ago, LastNight said:

basically

• Like 1
  • YAAAS 2
  • Shook 1

I think we’ll have some concrete information related to new music at the top of the year, possibly following the Stupid Love timeline. :lolga:

Signature loading… 👹🖤
  • Like 1
  • YAAAS 6
  • Thanks 1

Controversiaga

Well joker is happening so . We know there will be promo around it and Gaga will make a lot of appearances 

Pronounced like “Balenciaga” . Emphasis on the “Ga”

InsomniaMonster69
2 hours ago, nodandsmile said:

since she'll be everywhere during the second half of the year I suspected she'd disappear during the first one but her *ss is so unpredictable I kinda see this being true!

Girl disappeared for whole 2023. 

She better step into the the spotlight on January 1th or imma riot!

• Like 1
  • LMAO 1

TEANUS

I suspect 2024 will be first half music, second half movie then 2025 will be a year for jazz shows, one-off appearances/collabs, personal time

British social ladies with upturned pinkies, glasses clinking // xoxoTEANUS
  • Like 1

TimotheeChalamet

Don't you dare complaining and blaming her when she doesn't pop up everytime next year based only on this "insider" info 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1