Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner
rumor

ATRL insider: “2024 will be difficult for OGH’s”

Stef

Featured Posts

When Stupid Love leaked, was there any news about LG6 or it came out of nowhere? 

It was sooooo exciting when the billboards went up around LA omg.. and leaked stills from the MV... can't believe a new era may be coming

• Like 1

Mister G
17 hours ago, lg5 said:

Dumb question but what does OGH mean? 

Obsessed Gaga Haters like the ones that troll all over X/Twitter and bash any little thing she does in the name of every other female pop star.

• Thanks 1

20 minutes ago, weed said:

When Stupid Love leaked, was there any news about LG6 or it came out of nowhere? 

It was sooooo exciting when the billboards went up around LA omg.. and leaked stills from the MV... can't believe a new era may be coming

In August 2019 the Stupid Love Demo Snippet leaked <- by this point people thought it was an old Born This Way Song, but it getting claimed by Universal was suspicious.

in October 2019 she "accidentally" posted herself listening to the Song, which indicated that it was a new Song for us.

and in January, The Sun reported that LG6 Era would start in February. I think at this point we also had heard rumblings of dancer auditions for an ambitious project by Gaga (which turned out to be her wanting to film 6 MVs)

https://www.thesun.co.uk/tvandshowbiz/10756533/lady-gaga-comeback-february/

The real rumblings started also when Gaga told Bobby that they're using the Song (Babylon) in the Haus Labs commercial

Edited by Noah
⟡ ⋆ ˚。⋆🦢⋆ ˚。⋆⟡
  • Like 8
  • YAAAS 1
  • Thanks 1

Rocketno10
12 minutes ago, Noah said:

In August 2019 the Stupid Love Demo Snippet leaked <- by this point people thought it was an old Born This Way Song, but it getting claimed by Universal was suspicious.

in October 2019 she "accidentally" posted herself listening to the Song, which indicated that it was a new Song for us.

and in January, The Sun reported that LG6 Era would start in February. I think at this point we also had heard rumblings of dancer auditions for an ambitious project by Gaga (which turned out to be her wanting to film 6 MVs)

https://www.thesun.co.uk/tvandshowbiz/10756533/lady-gaga-comeback-february/

The real rumblings started also when Gaga told Bobby that they're using the Song (Babylon) in the Haus Labs commercial

Is that where the “Bobby we are using the song” meme come from? Which commercial is it? 

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, Rocketno10 said:

Is that where the “Bobby we are using the song” meme come from? Which commercial is it? 

It came from this Video at 1:40

This is the finished commercial

⟡ ⋆ ˚。⋆🦢⋆ ˚。⋆⟡
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Maxine Puth
44 minutes ago, Rocketno10 said:

4 minutes ago, Noah said:

It came from this Video at 1:40

This is the finished commercial

Before the album we also knew “Babylon” was the song in the video. Like someone from the set had told that information because they played it on set. Here’s a rumor thread from February 2020, before SL release. I love seeing the non believers saying it’s fake and made up lol by fans. 

• Love 1

TimotheeChalamet
1 hour ago, weed said:

Yes, we already knew it was in the works 

1 hour ago, Noah said:

I think at this point we also had heard rumblings of dancer auditions for an ambitious project by Gaga (which turned out to be her wanting to film 6 MVs)

Weren't the auditions only for the Stupid Love music video? I remember Richy Jackson or someone else in her team talking about wanting a lot of new/different dancers to shoot in the desert (and they did cast new people besides her usual dancers) 

• Like 1

monstertoronto
15 hours ago, gumzy3000 said:

Hilarious how after stanning for 15 years, I never heard the term OGH to describe Gaga's haters... I really am a flop fan :green:

It’s not just Gaga specific. The O and H are always there and the initial of whatever artist is put in the middle. OBH (obsessied Britvey hater)x OAH (obsessed Ariana hater) etc. maybe it’s just overused on ATRL and no where else. 

• Thanks 1

34 minutes ago, TimotheeChalamet said:

Weren't the auditions only for the Stupid Love music video? I remember Richy Jackson or someone else in her team talking about wanting a lot of new/different dancers to shoot in the desert (and they did cast new people besides her usual dancers) 

IIRC a few Dancers spilled after Covid happened that the contract was for 6 Music Videos (?) I mean it is rumored/was "confirmed" that Free Woman was supposed to be shot the Week Lockdown started and that the Idea of the Tribes was supposed to be carried through each MV... but then again, I might've gotten facts, rumors, fantasy mixed up at this point :fail: :cryga:

⟡ ⋆ ˚。⋆🦢⋆ ˚。⋆⟡
  • Like 4
  • Love 1

Edonis
37 minutes ago, TimotheeChalamet said:

I don't know about the 6 videos thing, but it is true that they were filming multiple videos from January until March (hence why we had the ROM video ready despite lockdown). 

littlepotter

I cant for the LG7 pre-era :giveup: it's the most fun part of the era, lowkey more than the post-release nowadays bc nothing happens. The specualtions, the rumors, the leaks, the fights, the NSFW whatsapp groups... :diane:

chaeri pls
  • Like 6
  • YAAAS 8

Hyperobject
3 minutes ago, littlepotter said:

the NSFW whatsapp groups... :diane:

are you sure that’s a part of the pre-era…? :stupidoreo:

• LMAO 10

tyler k

tweets from this insider account:

@ABTLABinsider

Lady Gaga goes to Europe soon filming a new music video

https://x.com/ABTLABinsider/status/1725962474870981091?s=20

@ABTLABinsider

I've heard rumors that part of the aesthetic of Lady Gaga's new album is black and white, photos and videos should go into this aesthetic.

https://x.com/ABTLABinsider/status/1725962887477199192?s=20

omg???:giveup:

mmmy name ~isn't~ aliceee
  • Like 1
  • LMAO 1
  • YAAAS 1
  • Shook 4

Hyperobject
Just now, tmo13 said:

tweets from this insider account:

@ABTLABinsider

Lady Gaga goes to Europe soon filming a new music video

https://x.com/ABTLABinsider/status/1725962474870981091?s=20

@ABTLABinsider

I've heard rumors that part of the aesthetic of Lady Gaga's new album is black and white, photos and videos should go into this aesthetic.

https://x.com/ABTLABinsider/status/1725962887477199192?s=20

omg???:giveup:

are they reliable…? 

• Thanks 1