Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Leak: All Chromatica Multitracks

GAGASEXUAL

Featured Posts

MessyTop
2 minutes ago, Julien Lockhart said:

I think it is idk but I've heard a lot of ai cover and they're not as good as this one with vocals, in the snippet there's a double voice, the lead and the backing one who is robotic voice like ARTPOP

It might be real but maybe I'm wrong

Sounds super real to me. Special the vocal vibrato of Gaga. Mmmmmm the beat is sick. 

“without the milk or sweet honey
it turns you sour no your love’s no good for me”

Edited by MessyTop
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, SharkmanthaC said:

Well just trying to keep admin and the site from being sued. No big deal or anything. 

Asking for source is not any “worse” than discussing the actual leaks which members have download. Not sure how one is worse than the other. Anyhow, all good.

ALGAYDO
11 hours ago, SharkmanthaC said:

Well just trying to keep admin and the site from being sued. No big deal or anything. 

Wait- Krill can get sued for that kind of stuff??? Wow, I just assumed this site was trying to respect Gaga by not hosting links to leaked material, I didn't know legal repercussions were at play as well :franminervini: 

SharkmanthaC
17 minutes ago, ALGAYDO said:

Wait- Krill can get sued for that kind of stuff??? Wow, I just assumed this site was trying to respect Gaga by not hosting links to leaked material, I didn't know legal repercussions were at play as well :franminervini: 

Well yes we are trying to respect Gaga’s wishes. But also, yes, there can be legal repercussions, so we like to just use an abundance of precaution. He has received cease and desist letters over leaks being shared here before. So it’s not just us trying to be a killjoy. 

she/her/hers
  • Like 1

Luke78619
On 11/21/2023 at 6:28 AM, Aussie said:

Asking for source is not any “worse” than discussing the actual leaks which members have download. Not sure how one is worse than the other. Anyhow, all good.

I guess because asking for a source is actively spreading the leaks, if this site is used to spread leaks among fans then that’s gonna be a problem for admin but openly discussing it is fine

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

Luke78619

Were there any new vocals or anything in these stems? I know there’s an official 911 extended version in the files but I seem to remember someone mentioning a solo ROM version on Twitter but nothing discussed here :huh:

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

HelloHangoverz
Just now, PlastiscGuy said:

Still waiting for the ASIB ones... :selena: what happened 

Ikr, they can't just tease us then cut us off like that :cryga: 

If you suck d!ck like me you not buckin on me neither and that’s just that!

HelloHangoverz
1 hour ago, Luke78619 said:

Were there any new vocals or anything in these stems? I know there’s an official 911 extended version in the files but I seem to remember someone mentioning a solo ROM version on Twitter but nothing discussed here :huh:

It's not so much a solo version, in the ROM packs there are separate acapellas for gaga and ariana, and if you put them over the instrumental then it becomes a solo version, but these aren't actual files themselves they're just fanmade. but they're still amazing to listen to all the same. have you still not managed to find any links?

• Love 1

HelloHangoverz
On 11/21/2023 at 10:53 AM, SharkmanthaC said:

Well yes we are trying to respect Gaga’s wishes. But also, yes, there can be legal repercussions, so we like to just use an abundance of precaution. He has received cease and desist letters over leaks being shared here before. So it’s not just us trying to be a killjoy. 

I've always wondered how she would react if I met her and told her I've got a hoard of her leaked stems on my hard drive :messga:

• LMAO 1

HelloHangoverz
Just now, HelloHangoverz said:

I've always wondered how she would react if I met her and told her I've got a hoard of her leaked stems on my hard drive :messga:

"gorgeous muscle hunk found dead, stabbed with a HL lipstick"

Defmix100

Wasn't there a debate on if the high note at the end of ROM was gaga or not? that adlib is in the Ariana stem so guess that settles it but it still blends really well with Gaga's adlib just before it

TimotheeChalamet
On 11/21/2023 at 1:11 AM, MessyTop said:

Can someone confirm if the “tea” leak is real or not??

It's fake, we'll never hear the real thing