Top Posters In This Topic

• Stone S

• Anderson123

• CHIPCHROME

• edengowon

edengowon
52 minutes ago, CHIPCHROME said:

Like she’s up to like 5 now??? Taylor swift type beat

like i'm not even sure we know which cover is the actual cover. that's how bad it is.

the artist formerly known as melancholia

moonsago
1 hour ago, PartySick said:

She's banking on the Taylor Swift method of selling a dozen different copies of the same item to her stans I guess

Which she took from kpop. They have like 20 album versions and 5 mil sales first week. They also do photocards which are multiple per album and you pull one randomly. Fans collect them which drives the sales, some of these photocards sell for hundreds of dollers online. It’s crazy, imagine if Taylor started doing that too. 

• Like 1

moonsago

I really dislike these covers, they don’t give Pink Friday at all. What’s the point of doing a part 2 to something if you’re not gonna reference the original... 

Edited by moonsago

holy scheisse
2 hours ago, heavymetalARTPOP said:

Y’all bringing the negativity about Nicki’s multiple covers…hope y’all keep it consistent when Ms. Swift does the same🙄

Girl have you seen this forum? The majority of ppl JUMP at the chance to drag Taylor swift lmao they sure will be negative about ha too :max:

this is a great idea though, for artists to release multiple album covers so the fans can buy and collect them all. imagine what an alt chromatica cover would be

Agunimon

This cover is actually brilliant. It is reverse warholian expedition meant as an artistic commentary of her quality in music!!! 

Stone S
13 hours ago, CHIPCHROME said:

This seems like random hate to Nicki, but only because they’re both doing a poor job of squeezing their fans for money. Taylor may have a better reputation but that doesn’t make her less money hungry.

Taylor is absolutely a cash cow I literally said she’s still a capitalist. And it’s not random hate towards Nicki it’s actually very warranted. Nicki is an extremely toxic person and all her wrong doings get swept under the rug bc she’s the “queen of rap” or whatever. We all know the things Nicki has done to other woman and the type of men she supports. I have no problem calling it what it is and it seems like everyone just wants to ignore that 

Welcome to Industria
  • Like 1

TEETHTEETH
16 hours ago, Stone S said:

Every cover she has released so far literally just looks like “hey look this is extravagant and extra but it has no meaning so spend your money on another variant bc I’m a cash cow rape apologist”

I disagree on the no meaning. She just had a baby and the covers that I’ve seen  are representations of her womb/ovaries/miracles-of-life sort of things. In vogues question video she said now that she is a mother she wanted to create music that wasn’t so vulgar but still on brand. I’m curious to hear what she has created because she undeniably has talent. 

19 hours ago, Rifek said:

NK2020-004_20200219_DP_GAGA_01-0276_V12R

Now this looks interesting to look at. Meanwhile Nicki's cover looks kinda basic - just looking at the sand beneath her, the way they copy-pasted her which ruins the illusion, and they just put pink hue on the sand and called it a day. Where is the vision besides 'haha guys, see the wire, i love references' :yennefer:

• Like 1