๐Ÿ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA ๐Ÿ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Will Gaga (or Taylor) ever win SOTY Grammy?

Spartacus

Featured Posts

4 hours ago, PartySick said:

So why would Taylor win when all her lyrics sound like 2012 Tumblr posts from a middle school prep/goth hybrid that just got hurt over their first crush? :oprah:

Don't know about soty but middle school prep/goth hybrid is in the running for phrase of the year.

Spartacus
On 11/17/2023 at 3:36 AM, PartySick said:

So why would Taylor win when all her lyrics sound like 2012 Tumblr posts from a middle school prep/goth hybrid that just got hurt over their first crush? :oprah:

Because Taylor is THE greatest songwriter to have ever existed. Haven't you heard? :coffee:

-๐“๐‡๐„ ๐…๐€๐Œ๐„ ๐„๐๐ˆ๐†๐Œ๐€โ„ข

LateToCult

I donโ€™t know. Prior to 2020 her best shot at winning was creating a hit that smashed BEFORE the Grammys ceremony (looking at you, Shallow ๐Ÿ‘€). The recent shakeups in the voting bodies puts it all up in the air. This decade theyโ€™ve awarded two smash hits and two songs that were relatively unheard of.ย 

• 2 months later...
Spartacus

:awkney:

-๐“๐‡๐„ ๐…๐€๐Œ๐„ ๐„๐๐ˆ๐†๐Œ๐€โ„ข

TSUNAMI
On 11/17/2023 at 4:16 AM, Anderson123 said:

She should've won for Shallow, Always Remember Us This Way, The Edge of Glory and Record of the Year for Bad Romance or Poker Face.

Some songs need no awards. All these songs will forever stay evergreens. Even Poker Face. There is no bigger award than that

• Like 1
  • Love 2

Tinnitus15

I will never forgive them for snubbing her for Bad romance( like that song was as cultural moment, then born this way, shallow. SHALLOW that song was a success, critics loved it, the gp loves it till this moment, it was everywhere). She even deserved AOTY several times- The Fame, The Fame Monster, Born This Way was the most obvious one. And yes she deserves those awards for LG7ย 

• Like 1

LG7 time now
On 11/17/2023 at 5:16 AM, nkta said:

Was she ever nominated for SOY?

Probably, for Shallow and BTW?

Shouldโ€™ve won for Shallow 100%

Always Remember Us This Way

• LMAO 1

RAMROD
On 11/16/2023 at 10:06 PM, Spartacus said:

"Song of the Year is awarded for a single or for one track from an album. This award goes to the songwriter who actually wrote the lyrics and/or melodies to the song. 'Song' in this context means the song as composed, not its recording. The Song of the Year award is presented to the songwriter(s) of a single song."

ย 

Gaga is such a gifted songwriter and my dream is for her to win a Song Of The Year Grammy. However, I just realized it's probably not gonna happen anytime soon.

ย 

I was just looking at all the previous SOTY winners and I was SHOCKED to see Taylor Swift has never won SOTY.ย  How can that be?ย  Everyone knows that Taylor's THE greatest songwriter to have ever existed. No one in history has been able to write a song as well as TayTay.ย  Elton John and Bernie Taupin who?ย  So it's mind boggling to think Tay's never won SOTY (especially knowing she's about to win Album Of The Year for a FORTH time next year). TEN studio albums over the past SEVENTEEN years, from not one of, but THE most brilliant songwriter in history, and not one of those albums has produced a song worthy of SOTY (or ROTY)? They didn't nominate Taylor for the Songwriter of the Year Grammy either?? :wtf:

ย 

If Tay hasn't snagged one yet, can Gaga win SOTY? :noparty:

I mean, don't sell Gaga short. If Beyoncรฉ, the woman that people always like to joke about her dozens of collaborators in one song, can have one for Single Ladies, Gaga will be able to. She just need to make a song that is a hit with both the public and the voters that's also her peers in the music biz.

Edited by RAMROD
(๏พ‰โ—•ใƒฎโ—•)๏พ‰โœง*:๏ฝฅ๏พŸ WUMBOLOGY! (*ยด่‰ธ๏ฝ€*) โ™กโ™กโ™ก

President Biden

I think sheโ€™ll win the top 3 with her original jazz album tbh

I got drunk
  • Like 1

• Spartacus changed the title to Will Gaga (or Taylor) ever win SOTY Grammy?