💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

question

Should Gaga follow Taylor?

Spartacus

Featured Posts

Pennywise

I only want Gaga to follow Taylor in the sense of having actually nice merch :huntyga:

Other than that, Gaga is best when she does her own thing :poot:

Spoiler

which also includes torturing us :huntyga:

YOUR GOD IS NOT HERE MICHAEL NOR WILL HE EVER BE
  • Like 3

Pennywise
Just now, Agunimon said:

Then we get a new eyeshadow :enigma:

I haven't bought ANY Gaga merch or album since buying the tour book at artRave in 2014 so idk sis :poot:

YOUR GOD IS NOT HERE MICHAEL NOR WILL HE EVER BE
  • Shook 1

IllusionLover
8 hours ago, Spartacus said:

I mean, look how cute the Lover merch is. I want a Chromatica purse. Especially if it comes with a digital copy.

Screenshot-2019-11-17-at-12-42-44-AM.png

Why does taylor bring back rep merch every christmas but lover merch is nowhere to be found?

13 | this is my dancefloor i fought for, your voice is louder, it echoes

PartySick
10 hours ago, bionic said:

I'd rather Gaga didn't indulge herself too much in self-serving consumerism/capitalism tho

Honestly lowkey same but it is nice that when we see her pushing something, we know it's something she uses or even created herself.

It's honest, which leaves a much better taste in my mouth than it would if she was just randomly pushing brands.

She does capitalism about as ethically as you can lol

OT: No :laughga:

I'd rather wait a decade for a good album of substantial music than get annual releases of generic and forgettable nonsense, even if the former never hit the top 100.

PartySick
2 hours ago, Pennywise said:

I only want Gaga to follow Taylor in the sense of having actually nice merch :huntyga:

The Chromatica Ball merch I bought was a step up from the usual mess in quality. I have to figure her online store and tour store are both run/supplied by different companies considering the huge difference.

Taylucifer

well considering Lover is widely regarded as Taylor's worst album by 90% of fans and almost did more of a number on her career than Kanye I would say no

The Tortured Poets Department is out NOW

Ophelia
10 minutes ago, PartySick said:

The Chromatica Ball merch I bought was a step up from the usual mess in quality. I have to figure her online store and tour store are both run/supplied by different companies considering the huge difference.

fr? :messga: I loved the quality of OG chromatica merch, the print is like on the 90s band merch u find at the thrift. Thick and still looks amazing after many washes.

TCB tees tho... their cotton is super unpleasant and stiff, print looks so bad I'm scared to wash it:messga:

I buy from European/German web store and attended European shows, maybe there was some difference in stock. The difference would be crazy tho

...has anybody seen my disco stick?
  • Like 1

Phantomhive

The very idea of Gaga who came out the gate doing things even the now pushing 40 taylor would still consider too risky/provocative suddenly shifting her artistry/image to something so juvenile is so :deadbanana:

I'll give taylor this though, she and her team are driven af and know how to capitalize unlike Ga's team who struggle to do the bare minimum. Now if only she wouldn't be so fake and act shocked every time she debuts with big numbers considering her mass appeal + 50 different versions of something, I'd actually respect her for it :haroon:

Edited by Phantomhive
In I fly on wings of winter.

ALGAYDO
53 minutes ago, Taylucifer said:

well considering Lover is widely regarded as Taylor's worst album by 90% of fans and almost did more of a number on her career than Kanye I would say no

It’s crazy how most swifties rank Lover super low in Taylor’s discography yet it’s literally my favorite album of hers lol I lost 

• Love 2

PartySick
1 hour ago, Ophelia said:

fr? :messga: I loved the quality of OG chromatica merch, the print is like on the 90s band merch u find at the thrift. Thick and still looks amazing after many washes.

TCB tees tho... their cotton is super unpleasant and stiff, print looks so bad I'm scared to wash it:messga:

I buy from European/German web store and attended European shows, maybe there was some difference in stock. The difference would be crazy tho

That might be it? We have the American store here and I went to the DC, LA, and Miami shows :laughga:

But even my artRAVE hoodie, nearly ten years later, is still together and the printing has held up. Like, her tour merch has always been perfectly adequate in my experience. Could be better, but it's miles above the junk you get from the online store here.

Honestly, whoever makes the GGD merch needs to be hooked up with Gaga's store. Maybe then I'll actually spend $40 on a t-shirt :ladyhaha:

PartySick
45 minutes ago, Phantomhive said:

The very idea of Gaga who came out the gate doing things even the now pushing 40 taylor would still consider too risky/provocative suddenly shifting her artistry/image to something so juvenile is so :deadbanana:

I'll give taylor this though, she and her team are driven af and know how to capitalize unlike Ga's team who struggle to do the bare minimum. Now if only she wouldn't be so fake and act shocked every time she debuts with big numbers considering her mass appeal + 50 different versions of something, I'd actually respect her for it :haroon:

I respect her for having music executives' balls in her purse and for mobilizing young voters.

But as an artist, she's two dimensional and boring as hell. As a person, she's even more dull :laughga:

Just my opinion, obvi, but she's as artistically interesting to me as paint drying.

Years ago Gaga said she would never allow herself to be put in a box. She consistently delivers amazing, interesting, and varied projects that are worth waiting for. Literally my only complaint in her entire career was that the production on Chromatica was mostly pretty "meh".

Then along comes Taylor and she said "Just nail that box shut, I'm never going to leave, it's comfortable in here :flower:"

Ugh I have such an irrational hatred for her, I can't :ladyhaha: she's simultaneously rocking the foundations of the music industry while also being everything I hate about pop music.

• Like 2
  • YAAAS 3

plane jane
1 hour ago, ALGAYDO said:

It’s crazy how most swifties rank Lover super low in Taylor’s discography yet it’s literally my favorite album of hers lol I lost 

it’s one of my favorites too! I don’t understand the hate? I blame the lead singles though, they probably soured the whole experience for the fans… 

Edited by Ororo Munroe
  • Like 1

stateofgaga
23 minutes ago, Ororo Munroe said:

it’s one of my favorites too! I don’t understand the hate? I blame the lead singles though, they probably soured the whole experience for the fans… 

The only reason it is hated online is because of ME!

The album is obviously quite successful and appreciated irl