💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

DJWS Addresses ARTPOP Act2 Controversy

ChicaSkas

Featured Posts

Mister G
3 minutes ago, Ororo Munroe said:

not him saying “maybe one day, but not today”… why would you do that to yourself, Paul? :air:

Right because we know that some fans are going to read into that explicitly and come back in 5 years when nothing happens for the 15th anniversary claiming that he once again overpromised and underdelivered.

Not to be disrespectful, but he honestly didn’t owe anyone any explanations and he should really stop engaging people losing their minds over nothing major happening aside from some new shirts and hoodies popping up.

I love how people are going bananas over Act II. I’d be more concerned at the fact that every single one of her Tours starting with The Monster Ball were professionally filmed and have never seen the light of the day with the exception of TMB.

Edited by Mister G
  • Like 5

4 minutes ago, Edu said:

the thing is he's no longer in gaga's inner circle so for him to make these statements every once in a while screams desperation imo

I'm not even sure Gaga is in her own inner circle these days lol

• Like 3
  • LMAO 7
  • Thanks 1

I want to know how many songs are actually even finished ? Like is there enough to make an EP ? Pretty sure as well Interscope wouldn’t give it the green light under circumstances like if they couldn’t make money from it.

Edited by Guest

plane jane
1 minute ago, Mister G said:

Right because we know that some fans are going to read into that explicitly and come back in 5 years when nothing happens for the 15th anniversary claiming that he once again overpromised and underdelivered.

Not to be disrespectful, but he honestly didn’t own anyone any explanations and he should really stop engaging people losing their minds over nothing major happening aside from some new shirts and hoodies popping up.

I love how people are losing it over Act II. I’d be more concerned at the fact that every single one of her Tours starting with The Monster Ball were professionally filmed and have never seen the light of the day with the exception of TMB.

yeah, he knows how unhinged some fans are and, well, he’s been harassed by them for a while now, why does he keep feeding them this act2 narrative is beyond me. 

• Like 5

Spartacus

I'm so BEYOND happy he said what he said! I'm sure if Gaga could she'd say the same thing. Would explain why she didn't say a word about the anniversary. I'm sure she's sick of yalls BS complaining for the past DECADE too.

Edited by Spartacus
-𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐀𝐌𝐄 𝐄𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐌𝐀™
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 3

ModernEcstasy

This makes me sad. Paul has had it tough with this fan base. 
It’s okay to vent on a forum, but to attack somebody who has done nothing but root for this project is shameful. 

Edited by ModernEcstasy
  • Like 6

Werewolves Wanted

Totally a side note but I hope they work together someday again. Even if not for an entire album. 

Anderson123
4 minutes ago, Sine From Above said:

I want to know how many songs are actually even finished ? Like is there enough to make an EP ? Pretty sure as well Interscope wouldn’t give it the green light under circumstances like if they couldn’t make money from it.

Gaga said she used to play Act 2 when she was with her friends and that there was enough material for an Act III if she wanted.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Mister G
1 minute ago, ModernEcstasy said:

It’s okay to vent on a forum, but to attack somebody who has done nothing but root for this project is shameful. 

I will be upfront that the way this Act II stuff since that April Fool’s Joke in April 2021 leading to the petition has truly unearthed some extreme delusional and deranged fan behavior…I would go as far as saying he likely instigated some of it speaking to a subject that can’t see a commercial release for a multitude of reasons…but some of the comments I have seen on Twitter and Instagram dragging him to filth have been sickening and unnecessary. In my mind all that really does is incentivize him further to never want to push for these unreleased tracks to ever come out.

4 minutes ago, ModernEcstasy said:

He’s the one that started the whole thing

• Like 2
  • Thanks 9

1 minute ago, Werewolves Wanted said:

Totally a side note but I hope they work together someday again. Even if not for an entire album. 

yay can't wait to find out the sexual predator he suggests gaga collaborate with next!

🌹 free britney 🌹
  • LMAO 1

Controversiaga
13 minutes ago, Ororo Munroe said:

not him saying “maybe one day, but not today”… why would you do that to yourself, Paul? :air:

This.

Pronounced like “Balenciaga” . Emphasis on the “Ga”
  • Like 1

• Admin locked this topic