💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Gaga arriving at Leonardo DiCaprio's birthday party

monketsharona

Featured Posts

PartySick
10 hours ago, InTheCloset said:

I dont get celebs. You invite people over to parties you met once or twice and dont even properly know. Then you hang out. My introvert anti social ass cant even imagine

I think work has a lot to do with it. They both probably have a ton of mutual contacts and coworkers, so it's not only about getting out and about (which is nice), ot's beneficial to their careers and opens more doors depending on who they meet.

💚
  • Like 5

ALGAYDO

Some of y’all are grown ass adults getting upset at the fact that an artist didn’t celebrate their own project from 10 years ago like get ****ing real :rip: Gaga doesn’t care and neither should you, if you enjoy her music then stream it and be done, she’s not your mother 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 8

TheSine
7 hours ago, Reject False Icons said:

This bitch has become so boring, so this is what she was doing on ARTPOP anniversary, ok we were all in denial but she’s a total different person now, let’s accept that, sadly no other pop star is as interesting as she once was

I want to move on to Drag queens, any suggestions on who to stan 

Canadian Wow GIF by DJ Khaled

"👁 Hate U" 💜🩷🩵

Chlorine
13 minutes ago, ALGAYDO said:

Some of y’all are grown ass adults getting upset at the fact that an artist didn’t celebrate their own project from 10 years ago like get ****ing real :rip: Gaga doesn’t care and neither should you, if you enjoy her music then stream it and be done, she’s not your mother 

She used to be :traumatica::pawsup::cyanlights:

Can't believe she left us...

• LMAO 3

Nathaniel Arven

y'all are pissed. omg. SO many people pissed she's having a bit of fun.... Like going to a birthday party is the most normal thing a human can do... Like.... I don't think her having a bit of fun is the let down of the year. and it has nuthin to do w ARTPOP.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1