šŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT šŸ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
event

#10YearsOfARTPOP ad at Times Square

itsmeluka

Featured Posts

Helxig

STOP IT! Everyone stop itĀ :smh:Ā  Ā I can't even pinpoint why but all of this makes me want to cry just a littleĀ :fatcat:

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.
  • Love 2

BlingNotTheMusic

Is any of this official or is literally everyone else recognizing the anniversary?Ā :huntyga:

Edited by BlingNotTheMusic
https://discord.xyz/hausofdelulu
  • Love 1

Brolysskins

Ok Iā€™m genuinely curious. Why has she not said A THING? And before you start with the BS, tweeting is FREE. Why has she not said SH!T?!!!Ā 
yes Iā€™m in my feel. Iā€™m about to go to a drag ARTPOP Ć”lbum anniversary party but Iā€™m curious why the f she hasnā€™t said not a simple ā€œthank you for celebrating ARTPOPā€. Like donā€™t give us music or anything at this point but why is she not moving a finger?

• Like 2
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 4

BlingNotTheMusic

The comments on the GGD Twitter post of thisĀ :ladyhaha:

The dragsĀ :trollga:

• Like 8
  • LMAO 2
  • YAAAS 2

itsmeluka
9 minutes ago, Brolysskins said:

Ok Iā€™m genuinely curious. Why has she not said A THING? And before you start with the BS, tweeting is FREE. Why has she not said SH!T?!!!Ā 
yes Iā€™m in my feel. Iā€™m about to go to a drag ARTPOP Ć”lbum anniversary party but Iā€™m curious why the f she hasnā€™t said not a simple ā€œthank you for celebrating ARTPOPā€. Like donā€™t give us music or anything at this point but why is she not moving a finger?

I personally think itā€™s because of current situation with the war. Sheā€™s silent since beginning. Talking about ARTPOP now is not the best option and in the other hand, she clearly wants us to forget this era..

• Like 3

27monster27
12 minutes ago, Brolysskins said:

She actually did even less for The Fame Monster, which really shocked me at the time. To your point though, she did put an Instagram story up for the merch, which is something.Ā :selena:

he/him/his
  • LMAO 1

BlingNotTheMusic
1 minute ago, itsmeluka said:

I personally think itā€™s because of current situation with the war. Sheā€™s silent since beginning. Talking about ARTPOP now is not the best option and in the other hand, she clearly wants us to forget this era..

The thing is, there'sĀ alwaysĀ something going on politically. Whether its the George Floyd murder, BLM protests, COVID, the war. Meanwhile other artists are carrying on like normal. Art is the ultimate distraction and escape during hard times.Ā 

Joanne Million Reasons GIF by Lady Gaga

• Like 10
  • Thanks 8

I'm convinced that if everything that was planned for ARTPOP (DWUW video, MANiCURE video, etc.) actually happened that it would have ended her career as we know it. Who ever made the final decisions.... job well done.

I'm sure we would have been gagged but the GP would have absolutely slaughtered her even more so than they already did.

.Britney Spears GIF

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Tyler1992
5 minutes ago, Ronnie said:

I'm convinced that if everything that was planned for ARTPOP (DWUW video, MANiCURE video, etc.) actually happened that it would have ended her career as we know it. Who ever made the final decisions.... job well done.

I'm sure we would have been gagged but the GP would have absolutely slaughtered her even more so than they already did.

.Britney Spears GIF

Iā€™m also convinced that she herself wouldnā€™t even agree with a lot of decisions she made during the era.Ā 

• Like 1

Papergangstuh
6 minutes ago, Ronnie said:

.Britney Spears GIF

Agreed like people trip over themselves begging for Princess Die like thank god that never saw the light of day. Can you imagine the draggings? If she wants to move on then we all need to move on.Ā 

• Thanks 1

RAMROD
1 hour ago, itsmeluka said:

I personally think itā€™s because of current situation with the war. Sheā€™s silent since beginning. Talking about ARTPOP now is not the best optionĀ 

Of all excuses, this is the weakest and the worst one, girl please.Ā :icant:
Also, it's not a war, it's a one sided genocide.Ā 

Edited by RAMROD
(ļ¾‰ā—•ćƒ®ā—•)ļ¾‰āœ§*:ļ½„ļ¾Ÿ WUMBOLOGY! (*Ā“č‰øļ½€*) ā™”ā™”ā™”
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

ChicaSkas
2 hours ago, Pennywise said:

Which of you f-words paid for thisĀ :ladyhaha:

Hahahahhahahahahahahahahahaahahahaha !!!!Ā 

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk
  • LMAO 2