💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

opinion

MANiCURE Video Discussion Thread (No leaks please)

27monster27

Featured Posts

27monster27
2 minutes ago, Noah said:

mindtrappa (I think he's commonly known as a reliable insider) said that they were days away from filming the Music Video (in 2012) before it got "canned" (concerns of overexposure) and tried to make it happen again in 2013 but the budget wasn't there. 

If this is true, then by 2013 (which is better than 2012 because of the overexposure) would have more likely been hard due to schedule conflicts (both Beyonce and Justin Bieber were on world tours at the time).

he/him/his

Railing
3 minutes ago, Rifek said:

DWUW video - scrapped 

Venus video - scrapped 

Donatella video - scrapped 

MANiCURE video - scrapped 

There was also an idea for a Sexxx Dreams video that never came to fruition, that would have coincided with a 2013 iteration of the MANiCURE video:

• Shook 3
  • Sad 2

Just now, 27monster27 said:

If this is true, then by 2013 (which is better than 2012 because of the overexposure) would have more likely been hard due to schedule conflicts (both Beyonce and Justin Bieber were on world tours at the time).

In his post it alluded being more post-Album Release, which is truly when Gaga had no more budget left for any Music Video, since Venus was in early planning and scrapped and DWUW was fully paid for and scrapped.

⟡ ⋆ ˚。⋆🦢⋆ ˚。⋆⟡
  • Like 1

Edonis
6 minutes ago, Rifek said:

DWUW video - scrapped 

Venus video - scrapped 

Donatella video???

OT: I hope she makes another unhinged video some time in the future. Some of the concepts were recycled in GUY and John Wayne, but I would love to see her push for more

Donatellah
8 minutes ago, Rifek said:

DWUW video - scrapped 

Venus video - never been shot/unfinished

Donatella video - non-existent

MANiCURE video - never been shot

fixed it for ya :vegas:

Edited by Donatellah
  • Like 5

27monster27
6 minutes ago, Noah said:

In his post it alluded being more post-Album Release, which is truly when Gaga had no more budget left for any Music Video, since Venus was in early planning and scrapped and DWUW was fully paid for and scrapped.

Where is he posting this?

he/him/his

Reject False Icons

I love that she was a fan of the Legendary Bimbo Summit photo that she wanted to make a music video enlargening this concept, obviously it would have been very controversial but she could have brought those 2000s celebs to the 2010s, except Britney she was still very current :excited: 

I feel her Chateau Marmont mini era was for field research purposes

Edited by Reject False Icons
  • Like 4
  • YAAAS 2
  • Love 1

Railing
5 minutes ago, Reject False Icons said:

I feel she was a fan of the Legendary Bimbo Summit photo that she wanted to make a music video enlargening this concept, obviously it would have been very controversial but she could have brought those 2000s celebs to the 2010s, except Britney she was still very current 

Yeah I feel like she was very inspired by that in general in her early years. With The Fame era, you have "Heiress" about Paris Hilton, and then there's that release party backdrop where you can clearly see in the B-roll footage that her LED glasses are playing clips of Lindsay's mugshot, Paris' sextape and Britney shaving her head :toofunny:

Ahead of her time tbh, those were very new in the public memory and she was treating them with nostalgia in the way that artists like Ayesha Erotica do now

Edited by Railing
  • Like 4
  • YAAAS 1

Stone S
26 minutes ago, Rifek said:

DWUW video - scrapped 

Venus video - scrapped 

If only we got them all. Imagine a world 

Welcome to Industria
  • YAAAS 5
  • Sad 1

Ladle Ghoulash
22 minutes ago, Donatellah said:

fixed it for ya :vegas:

You know that calling a project that was planned, but never shot “scrapped” would still be accurate, right? 

Edited by Ladle Ghoulash
  • Thanks 1

Ladle Ghoulash
5 minutes ago, Railing said:

Yeah I feel like she was very inspired by that in general in her early years. With The Fame era, you have "Heiress" about Paris Hilton, and then there's that release party backdrop where you can clearly see in the B-roll footage that her LED glasses are playing clips of Lindsay's mugshot, Paris' sextape and Britney shaving her head :toofunny:

Ahead of her time tbh, those were very new in the public memory and she was treating them with nostalgia in the way that artists like Ayesha Erotica do now

Slayyter and Kim Petras, too!

Donatellah
17 minutes ago, Rifek said:

Yeah, I'm aware of that thread. However, I thought it was either unconfirmed or debunked as the source (the Italian model) didn't have substantial proof for this

16 minutes ago, Ladle Ghoulash said:

You know that calling a project that was planned, but never shot “scrapped”’would still be accurate, right? 

no :vegas: