Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga confirms album with Tony Bennett

Nick

Featured Posts

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply
misanthrope

This will just be added to the list of things we never get. What does everyone call them? Betrayals lol

I thought it was already confirmed?

I think it was like the Terry Richardson documentary thing. We were fairly sure of it happening, but were lacking official confirmation.

Whooo! Can't wait! This is the third time it was "confirmed", no? :haha: Hope it'd have a good mix of covers and original songs.

3 points in and ready for more

This will just be added to the list of things we never get. What does everyone call them? Betrayals lol

Idk, I wouldn®t be so pessimist about this one, tho.

I feel they both connect so well. And they®re both entusiastic about it. Last month we had a producer talking about this work too.

So, hopes high.

giskardsb

A jazz album full of standards written by others takes much less time on Gaga's part than ARTPOP does. She and Tony could record it in a few days once the band and studio are ready.,

willtwerk4kfc

I hope there are no songs with Tony on ARTPOP tbqh. I also hope this is a Tony Bennett release as well. :coffee:

misanthrope

Idk, I wouldn®t be so pessimist about this one, tho.

I feel they both connect so well. And they®re both entusiastic about it. Last month we had a producer talking about this work too.

So, hopes high.

I don't think i'll be too pessimistic about it. If it comes it comes, if it doesn't it doesn't.

I hope there are no songs with Tony on ARTPOP tbqh. I also hope this is a Tony Bennett release as well. :coffee:

Did you make a video on youtube reviewing Fame by Lady Gaga? Sorry if this is random or creepy but your avatar looks familiar lol

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived