💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

GUY UO Exclusive Vinyl

NATAH

Featured Posts

Stone S

I’m so happy I got mine! This is my favorite release of the anniversary and I’m so glad I got my hands on one!!

Welcome to Industria
  • YAAAS 2

Daenerys
50 minutes ago, HIM820 said:

lol at all the people who are admitting they got 2

I always get two of all limited merch. One for me to unbox for my pleasure and one to keep sealed in my collection room :shrug:

Daenerys of the House Targaryen, the First of Her Name, The Unburnt, Queen of the Andals, the Rhoynar and the First Men, Queen of Meereen
  • YAAAS 1
  • Thanks 1

sadly i missed out on this, put my email on the waiting list, want this badly, maybe it comes back being in stock, i remember UO did this before, probably to generate a bit more buzz and traffic for their site

Flippy

I NEED THIS :grr: I’m so mad it sold out! Will it also be in stores, or just online? 

TMBT 3.22.11 // TBTWB 1.17.13 // ArtRAVE 6.3.14 // C2CT 5.28.15 // TJWT 8.13.17 // Chromatica World Tour 9.8.22

Flippy

Ok it seems like it’s sold out… :madge: I’m definitely pissed. Not a good way to start today 

Edited by Flippy
TMBT 3.22.11 // TBTWB 1.17.13 // ArtRAVE 6.3.14 // C2CT 5.28.15 // TJWT 8.13.17 // Chromatica World Tour 9.8.22

2 minutes ago, Flippy said:

Ok it seems like it’s sold out… :madge: I’m definitely pissed. Not a good day to start today 

Keep checking it came back in stock earlier and then sold out again ,it’s worth a try ..

• Love 1

Flippy
1 minute ago, Ack1234 said:

Keep checking it came back in stock earlier and then sold out again ,it’s worth a try ..

I don’t want to be stuck on my phone waiting for it to hopefully come back in stock though :traumatica: I already spent 40 minutes and I’m already angry.

Thank you though :holdmyhand:

Daenerys
5 minutes ago, Flippy said:

Ok it seems like it’s sold out… :madge: I’m definitely pissed. Not a good day to start today 

They keep restocking maybe every half hour so keep that refresh button handy! 

Daenerys of the House Targaryen, the First of Her Name, The Unburnt, Queen of the Andals, the Rhoynar and the First Men, Queen of Meereen
  • Shook 1

Grigio Guy
4 hours ago, NATAH said:

which one of you skanky mods changed my OP? :crossed:

if i wanted to use the GGD tweet, i'd have used the GGD tweet :crossed:

Correct me if I’m wrong, but I think the tweet has an affiliate code :vegas: bling not the music

Religion is a product to sell.

Flippy

It literally hasn’t come back online :fthis::fthis:

51 minutes ago, Flippy said:

It literally hasn’t come back online :fthis::fthis:

Just ordered one, hopefully it's not canceled. Keep refreshing.