💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

HUGE merch drop for ARTPOP's 10th Anniversary

PatrickMonster

Featured Posts

Juanlittlem
11 minutes ago, soularpower said:

Secondly, her merch has been expensive like this since day one, so not sure why we’re shocked there either

Lies. Chromatica's t-shirts were selling for 35$ and crewnecks for 55$. Hoodies were 65$. Which of course they're still expensive, but not like this.

Locked in a basement again?! / I ❤️ Teletubby.
  • Like 3

foodandmusiclover
1 minute ago, soularpower said:

You people are literally insufferable. Firstly, Gaga probably had very little to do with this as it’s clearly an Interscope cash grab which is nothing new. Secondly, her merch has been expensive like this since day one, so not sure why we’re shocked there either. I can’t afford it, and it’s disappointing. I personally have never been able to afford her merch and I know that by now, so again I’m not sure why it’s being treated like a new issue. It’s one thing to not enjoy the designs or be disappointed about the price, but y’all are being downright disrespectful and gross about it. Not to mention that if you sincerely thought there was new music coming, you’re 100% delusional in the worst way. There was ZERO indication by Gaga that that was happening, and anyone with basic critical thinking skills and pattern recognition could see that she is not interested in releasing old music. She doesn’t owe us a “no, act 2 isn’t happening” either. She already acknowledged the petitions/fan love for ARTPOP and put it to rest in a mature and respectful way, but somehow yall just can’t leave that woman alone about sh!t you have zero entitlement to. It’s f*cking exhausting and honestly it’s no wonder she doesn’t have the same relationship with her fans that she used to, because you can’t leave well enough alone and move on from the past like grown adults. If you don’t like the merch, say it’s not for you (respectfully) and move on.  It’s the f*cking anniversary of a pop record and you act like this woman just spit in your faces and called you slurs. Give me a f*cking break

And you are a feet kisser of an artist who is not able to communicate that nothing is planned. That's all! Its not the cheap merch, its not act 2... the problem is that she knows that nothing is coming. But instead of explaining everything her team and her is enjoying that ARTPOP is trending on social media and is gaining on streams. Actually they are laughing at us because some are stupid enough to invest money on cheap stuff. Gaga is all that she never wanted to be ' a product with no soul' a money machine.... nothing else. So listen to the complaints of the fans. 

• Like 4
  • LMAO 5
  • Thanks 1

Roughhouse Dandy
1 minute ago, RAMROD said:

New vinyl with the fishbone pattern would be so fckn neat.

flat,750x1000,075,f.jpg

Like honestly, she need to fire Bobby and hire some of us here :icant:

Honestly my fantasy is her hiring warholkiller. Idk who is behind that account so I'm not vouching for any of their personal stuff, but 99% of their work is exactly the kind of designs I'd go into debt for. 

This is my Hannah Montana™️ lipgloss.
  • Like 1
  • YAAAS 1

Ultimecia
4 minutes ago, Juanlittlem said:

Well at least it's 12$ for you, it's 32€ for me :)

I feel like barfing. :traumatica:

Time. It will not wait, no matter how hard you hold on...
  • Love 1

Is the ARTPOP vinyl the same as the vinlys that are currently out?  If so, I don't understand why the one from her store ships 11/24 and you can go on Amazon and get it delivered tomorrow.  Does anyone know if the official store vinyl is any different?  TIA :holdmyhand:

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, ChicaSkas said:

Not an excuse. Is true. 

Surely if Gaga wanted to release more music from this time they'd make it happen? Even if it meant Bobby getting in a room with Troy and coming to a legal agreement - they could even call it something different. Troy would probably make money from it anyway so why would he say no??

Rat Boy
2 hours ago, NATAH said:

this is high school level designs... chile what happened to the people behind the chromatica merch designs?

How dare you! I came up with these designs during my lunch breaks at Joanne Tratorria. For someone who claims to like ARTPOP u have no appreciation for ART. :iamfair:

"dont trust this crooked manipulative rat!" - @NichuuB
  • LMAO 1

Chromatography
14 minutes ago, Blackout19 said:

Finally it's over 

Happy Lets Go GIF by Pudgy Penguins

see you in 10 years for the 20th anniversary 

RAMROD
Just now, Chromatography said:

see you in 10 years for the 20th anniversary 

If they have not retired during that time :franminervini:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ with birds I share this lonely view (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Mr Ricky
29 minutes ago, Juanlittlem said:

Lies. Chromatica's t-shirts were selling for 35$ and crewnecks for 55$. Hoodies were 65$. Which of course they're still expensive, but not like this.

True, but also inflation. :vegas:

Crossfit
  • LMAO 2

Roughhouse Dandy
27 minutes ago, foodandmusiclover said:

Gaga is all that she never wanted to be ' a product with no soul' a money machine.... nothing else.

Respectfully... if you truly believe this then why are you on a fan site dedicated to her? 

This is not the first, second, or third time the fans wanted something that never happened, so we've had plenty of opportunities to hop off the train before we got here. 

This is my Hannah Montana™️ lipgloss.
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2