Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Alleged ARTPOP Anniversary merch drop LQ preview

INNA

Featured Posts

Juanlittlem
28 minutes ago, ALittleMonsta said:

you can be disappointed but gaga dont know you personally and owns you nothing. whatever her and her team decide is probably aligned to what kind of person she is today

if she nowadays chooses not to release any act two songs (because i do believe even from the leaked documents, the label would go on with releasing any unreleased ARTPOP songs or revised ARTPOP songs) its because thats how she feels

as much she does music and art for her fans, she express herself and not expresses the version of herself that the fans want

What does the merch she releases have to do with who she is? I keep seeing you comment that but it makes no sense. 
Is she a cheap girl who releases low quality sweatshirts and sweatpants for every era with just one lyric across the leg? Work I guess! Even this USB was cooler than anything she's released for any recent anniversary merch (excluding vinyls)

IS712549-01-01-BIG.jpg

Locked in a basement again?! / I ❤️ Teletubby.
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

ModernEcstasy

I love the look of a lot of this. But I’m much too poor to even afford a single Tee. Let alone the Hoodies and sweatshirts. But thanks for the effort Team Gaga :vegas:

ALittleMonsta
9 minutes ago, Juanlittlem said:

What does the merch she releases have to do with who she is? I keep seeing you comment that but it makes no sense. 
Is she a cheap girl who releases low quality sweatshirts and sweatpants for every era with just one lyric across the leg? Work I guess! Even this USB was cooler than anything she's released for any recent anniversary merch (excluding vinyls)

IS712549-01-01-BIG.jpg

im not talking about that im talking about the fact she probably wont release any new or unheard songs because of how she feels about doing that

Juanlittlem
2 minutes ago, ALittleMonsta said:

im not talking about that im talking about the fact she probably wont release any new or unheard songs because of how she feels about doing that

Well, they're talking about merch being low quality and overpriced so... yeah

• Thanks 1

ALittleMonsta
1 minute ago, Juanlittlem said:

Well, they're talking about merch being low quality and overpriced so... yeah

oh the merch is absolutely overpriced but i dont dislike the designs themselves, maybe if it was higher quality and a different pricing i would buy

TimotheeChalamet
4 hours ago, nattuggla said:

I am also disappointed if we won't get  songs like TEA and Brooklyn Nights but I also do wonder how much the contractual obligation of Interscope (which were leaking years ago) play into this.

As we know she is not allowed to re-use unreleased songs for her new albums maybe the same applies for re-releases/anniversary versions?

It just sucks that Gaga was interested in releasing B sides from ARTPOP and Joanne but Interscope probably putting a stop to her plans due to their weird contractual conditions.

Plus it is also weird that we didn't get any unreleased songs for the TFM and BTW anniversary even though there is a lot of good material right there...

Yes, she cannot release anything and she won't. 

The Joanne b-side thing was never confirmed, it's just a story from one fan backstage and I wouldn't trust it in full. 

• Like 1

Juanlittlem
19 minutes ago, Ultimecia said:

"Low Quality" just like the quality of her merch.

Get Her Season 8 GIF by Paramount+

• LMAO 1
  • YAAAS 1

Cello
46 minutes ago, Ultimecia said:

"Low Quality" just like the quality of her merch.

No lies detected. I bought one of the Chromatica Ball shirts and it feels like wearing scratchy cardboard. I wouldnt buy her merch again

she/her 💗 free my mind
  • Thanks 3

I don't really know when the whole "10-year-anniversary-expectation-thing" started, not just for this project but in general really. I haven't looked into it but I don't think many artists do stuff for when their albums turn 10, do they? You can still celebrate ARTPOP, it's all there (well almost). Do you really need special merch to do that? Get together with friends and throw a party. Get drunk and dance around in your underwear to all the remixes and unreleased tracks you can find on YouTube. Dress up as a Botticelli painting. Try and recreate Volantis in your basement. Or go to your local bar and ride a mechanical bull while vomiting all over the other guests. There's so much to do people!!

• Like 1
  • Love 1

monketsharona
55 minutes ago, TimotheeChalamet said:

Yes, she cannot release anything and she won't. 

The Joanne b-side thing was never confirmed, it's just a story from one fan backstage and I wouldn't trust it in full. 

The Joanne b-side comes from the same person who said she performed Frankensteined acapella backstage. and the song title was then confirmed real by RedOne himself.

So yeah basically there's no reason to doubt of it. I pretty sure her plans got scrapped when JWT ended for known reasons. 

Edited by monketsharona

TimotheeChalamet
1 hour ago, monketsharona said:

The Joanne b-side comes from the same person who said she performed Frankensteined acapella backstage. and the song title was then confirmed real by RedOne himself.

So yeah basically there's no reason to doubt of it. I pretty sure her plans got scrapped when JWT ended for known reasons. 

Yes, but Frankensteined was confirmed by more than one person who heard it backstage. I doubt about anything that doesn't come from Gaga at this point :interestinga: