💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Alleged ARTPOP Anniversary merch drop LQ preview

INNA

Featured Posts

Maxine Puth

Just a reminder that “don’t expect anything and you won’t be disappointed” is not an excuse to have no standards and to not hold those you respect to those standards. If all Gaga’s team has to offer is overpriced merch for this anniversary, feeling disappointment knowing they can do better is valid. But if you’re one of those people who think $80 hoodies is a “gift” from her team, you do you.

Edited by Maxine Puth
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 7

TheSine
1 hour ago, HelloHangoverz said:

so it begins :stalkga:

96z6g01s66c71.png?width=1280&format=png&

This place about to blo-o-o-o-o-w. :firega:
that's all folks fire GIF by Lady Gaga

"👁 Hate U" 💜🩷🩵

nattuggla

I am also disappointed if we won't get  songs like TEA and Brooklyn Nights but I also do wonder how much the contractual obligation of Interscope (which were leaking years ago) play into this.

As we know she is not allowed to re-use unreleased songs for her new albums maybe the same applies for re-releases/anniversary versions?

It just sucks that Gaga was interested in releasing B sides from ARTPOP and Joanne but Interscope probably putting a stop to her plans due to their weird contractual conditions.

Plus it is also weird that we didn't get any unreleased songs for the TFM and BTW anniversary even though there is a lot of good material right there...

• Like 2

Helxig

Hm. I will remain pressed that the original BTW merch was so high quality and had amazing designs and a huge variety.. but everything since has been cheap **** with a high price tag

I'll be myself until they fĹŤcking close the coffin.
  • Like 1

monketsharona
5 hours ago, Onlygaga said:

I really don’t understand why they can’t just give us something we want. I know this is traumatic for Gaga and absolutely 10000% don’t want something to trigger her trauma, but even like a demo of a released song or maybe some visuals we haven’t seen before, SOMETHING. Idk i know ultimately it’s up to Gaga, and at the end of the day she doesn’t owe us anything, but sometimes it just gets old. 

Well they probably think that's what we want anytime they recycle things and think we want it instead of new content. Kinda what they did for BM, DoC, The Fame celebration, and BTW 10th anniversary.

Anyway in terms of pop music, I kinda moved on this year. I hope she'll go back there one day maybe and I'll definitely stan and support hard for this project.

Edited by monketsharona

Juanlittlem

Looks like the bare minimun so it fits what they've released lately so its probably true!

Locked in a basement again?! / I ❤️ Teletubby.
  • Sad 1

ALittleMonsta
4 hours ago, Maxine Puth said:

Just a reminder that “don’t expect anything and you won’t be disappointed” is not an excuse to have no standards and to not hold those you respect to those standards. If all Gaga’s team has to offer is overpriced merch for this anniversary, feeling disappointment knowing they can do better is valid. But if you’re one of those people who think $80 hoodies is a “gift” from her team, you do you.

you can be disappointed but gaga dont know you personally and owns you nothing. whatever her and her team decide is probably aligned to what kind of person she is today

if she nowadays chooses not to release any act two songs (because i do believe even from the leaked documents, the label would go on with releasing any unreleased ARTPOP songs or revised ARTPOP songs) its because thats how she feels

as much she does music and art for her fans, she express herself and not expresses the version of herself that the fans want