šŸ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA šŸ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
event

2024 GRAMMY Nominations

Teletubby

Featured Posts

thatfoxyfeeling

What the **** Raye got snubbed?? She got no nominations???

She deserves Best New Artist, I really hope it goes to Fred Again and not Ice Spice.

BLACKOUTbritney

Miley getting those nominations sheā€™s always deserved!!!!! Yaaaaassss queen!!!!Ā 

• Like 1

StrawberryBlond

So, Gaga didn't get the nominations, but oh, well, it means that next year may well be bigger for her, it's a good comeback arc. Though, the more I think about it, even if SSOH gets nominated and/or wins, she may not actually get considered in it since the rock category noms and general field noms are for the songwriters and she didn't take part in the writing of it. But if she does a song for Joker and when her next album comes, that'll be the time.

Anyway, beyond thrilled for Lana. My excitement to see her get nominated in more prestigious categories with each reveal was the big pick me up I needed today. And finally, they've stopped nominating her in pop and put her in alternative, where she rightfully belongs and where she might actually stand a chance for once. I won't delude myself into thinking she could win AOTY but it's possible, she's paid her dues, she's made her mark, she has more respect now. Can't say these are my favourite songs getting nominated but if she wins, a win's a win. Seeing as she recently won her very first MTV award this year for Candy Necklace, I'd like to think 1-2 wins could be on the cards.Ā :pray:

Olivia's got another well-deserved showing, I'm hoping she'll get a win for Vampire and hopefully best pop album, I believe it's the best received out of all the pop releases. I'm shook at the best song from a movie category - 4/5 nominations for Barbie and then Lift Me Up randomly. It looks bizarre. It seems to be set up for Billie to win maybe 2 awards for her song though why she got nominated for best video is a mystery to me as it was so basic and that seems like she's getting a nom just because of who she is. The Nicki noms are a bit random to me - they completely snubbed her massive hit Super Freaky Girl but want to nominate a super short song that wasn't even one of the major hits from Barbie? By the way, did Beyonce submit anything this year? It's so surreal to see her not get any nominations (found out it's only the third time in 20 years when she hasn't been nominated).Ā 

As for the surprising snubs, really surprised Taylor wasn't nominated in best MV for Anti Hero, that video's one of the best of the year and was made to be nominated in this category. No Maneskin nominations at all which is so weird considering they got nominated for best new artist last time, it was like academy completely forgot about them. Was also surprised there was no noms for Alice Cooper either despite his album being really well received. Sadly nothing for Elle King, she's so underrated. Jessie Ware still isn't breaking through in the US, it seems. Going to be an interesting ceremony for sure.

MelbHawker

Happy for Miley, hope she wins something for ESV after the snubbery of Plastic Hearts.

Also, Padam got nominatedĀ :classy:Ā Queen Kylie.

monstertoronto

Iā€™m a little shocked at the continued Grammy live for Jon Batiste. Ā Every general field nomination (excluding new artist obvs) and then also noms in pop and even jazz??