• When it doesn't come on the 15th anniversary
    • When it doesn't come for the 20th anniversary
    • I'm over it but hope some of the songs leak at some point
    • Other (please specify)
    • It is coming, stop the negativity..
    • Never!!!!

Featured Posts

9 minutes ago, The Z said:

Take them and give us 2008-2014 unreleased work instead tbh :vegas: The Fame-ARTPOP was an ERA

Hold the phone... you'd trade the existence of Joanne and Chromatica for a bunch of unreleased material you only have hints of? There is a reason she hasn't released them and they are her songs... 

Don't get me wrong, I adore her work from that era as I've been a fan for over a decade, but ever heard of "a bird in the hand is worth two in the bush?" 

🖤 𖤓 ♠︎
  • Love 1

Hyperobject
3 minutes ago, Shadow said:

you'd trade the existence of Joanne for a bunch of unreleased material you only have hints of?

yes. :ororomunroe:

• YAAAS 1
  • Love 1

Hyperobject

it’s not about ARTPOP ACT2, it’s about her unreleased material, I’d love to hear every single song she has talked about in the past. I’m always into the stuff she writes, not collaborations written by others, so if it leaks or she miraculously decides to release Paradise, ACT2 or those few songs she made with RedOne during their 2015 sessions I’ll be ecstatic ngl. 

• YAAAS 1
  • Thanks 1

Defmix100
9 hours ago, Sine From Above said:

I personally will be glad if it doesn’t get released as I just know everyone will complain about it, look at Babylon Haus Labs version. I do think it’s very intriguing though, knowing all of those songs exist but haven’t been heard yet !

Yeah some people will complain but with Babylon wasn't the reason because the wrong version was released?

• Like 1

A Very Gaga Holida
10 hours ago, Sine From Above said:

I personally will be glad if it doesn’t get released as I just know everyone will complain about it, look at Babylon Haus Labs version. I do think it’s very intriguing though, knowing all of those songs exist but haven’t been heard yet !

Babylon Haus Labs is the only version I listen to though, thank God it leaked:traumatica:

• Like 1

ALittleMonsta
3 hours ago, Shadow said:

Hold the phone... you'd trade the existence of Joanne and Chromatica for a bunch of unreleased material you only have hints of? There is a reason she hasn't released them and they are her songs... 

Don't get me wrong, I adore her work from that era as I've been a fan for over a decade, but ever heard of "a bird in the hand is worth two in the bush?" 

this is the most mature and philosophical and literary opinion ive ever seen about this

• LMAO 1
  • Thanks 1

Maxine Puth
41 minutes ago, Defmix100 said:

Yeah some people will complain but with Babylon wasn't the reason because the wrong version was released?

I will never understand the backlash monsters gave BloodPop for that, because we literally begged for the “Haus Labs” version and that’s exactly what he deliver, Babylon with the instrumental from Haus Labs. Then people got mad it wasn’t a different demo… like if y’all wanted that **** don’t ask for the Haus Labs one. 

• Like 1

ALittleMonsta

for the record, act ii existed and always has

she played it in her car multiple times and with her friends

she just had times where she didnt feel like releasing it and times where she felt that the label wasnt in her favor

im not gaga but this is what i understand from her interviews

i dont think gaga is holding on to act ii nowadays and you should be instead celebrating the fanmade act ii of eilim and other monsters here because thats the closest youll get to an official act ii

• Love 1
  • Sad 1

LadyLuca

ARTPOP remains her best album so far! stay away from crushing others hopes and dream

Spoiler

sobs in anniversary 

HookerOnAChurch
10 minutes ago, ALittleMonsta said:

i dont think gaga is holding on to act ii nowadays and you should be instead celebrating the fanmade act ii of eilim and other monsters here because thats the closest youll get to an official act ii

well done good job GIF by America's Got Talent

vitoburrrito

I believe the "act 2" songs are half-written demos and not actually fleshed out songs. They'd have to be really something for her to take the time to go back into the studio 10 years later, re-record, re-write lyrics, re-produce and re-conceptualize them as an album (because ARTPOP was always a conceptual album, not just a collection of songs) . At that point she might as well write a new album imo. "Act II" is better left alone as Gaga lore or most likely, a few songs thrown into an ARTPOP anniversary deluxe edition re-release. 

I find it really hard to believe she has a fully completed album ready to release 10 years after the fact...let alone an album that she actually wants to release. 

Edited by vitoburrrito
  • Like 3
  • Sad 1

Oriane

People give too much importance to "ARTPOP Act II" and "original LG5" for some reason, when the truth is that she always writes dozens of songs for every album. Some of them probably just stayed words on a piece of paper, some of them got a bit more concept, and, at best, some of them turned into demos. There are probably a lot of good songs she wrote for all of her albums, and it would be interesting to hear them, but I'm not expecting anything. 

You popped my heart seams, all my bubble dreams
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 1