Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

New official playlist on Gaga's Youtube celebrating ARTPOP 10th anniversary

monketsharona

Featured Posts

Gorehound
17 hours ago, sillynate said:

We’ve had some leaks :) 

first was in April 2014. A Snapchat of someone watching it (I like to believe it was Terry who snapped it) I’ll try looking for it! 
edit: so I somewhat found it! The Snapchat scene I’m talking about is in this video from 1:04 to 1:14 HOWEVER, the original video showed a whole living room with a tv pretty far away. This video here is cropped only showing the tv screen so it’s super low quality 

very interesting too is there’s a comment thread in there about someone saying they saw it long ago not knowing it was lost media and they describe it a bit. 

then the June 2014 tmz leak which gave us the most footage 

then some years later we got these screenshots but idk when or from who 

Reveal hidden contents

tumblr_o1xpo5FBPY1rxpy75o2_1280.jpg
https://imgur.io/Y7EShUL?r (this one won’t embed; idk why)

Honestly thank god this video was never officially released it's embarrassingly bad my gawd :fail:

Edited by Gorehound
I'm fine, Ta

53 minutes ago, ALittleMonsta said:

venus never existed as a music video, it was only an idea

omg i know :messga: i meant that it would be weird that there's no leaks if it did exist :messga:

mother, what must i do?

r4therupbeat
On 11/8/2023 at 12:02 AM, NATAH said:

i thought the venus music video doesn't actually exist?

she literally tweeted that it has a video go look on twitter. unless it was another lie

• Like 1

14 hours ago, PartySick said:

The scary thing is it's complete and out there somewhere in collectors' possession. It WILL leak someday, it's only a matter of time :bradley:

I really hope she's ready with a plan to combat the negative press it generates.

I feel like her team know who has it and have paid them MILLIONS to keep silent. 

45 minutes ago, r4therupbeat said:

she literally tweeted that it has a video go look on twitter. unless it was another lie

i know about the tweet, she probably lied to force the label to film it

mother, what must i do?
  • Like 1
  • Shook 1
  • Sad 1

BlingNotTheMusic
11 hours ago, HookerOnAChurch said:

Thank GOD this video had never seen the light of the day. 

11 hours ago, Gorehound said:

Honestly thank god this video was never officially released it's embarrassingly bad my gawd :fail:

The part where she's h*mping the floor and also m*st*rb*ting with paper :icant:

I'm not quite sure where she got the ideas for this video. I actually love the newspaper wall but everything else is very r*py and cringe. Maybe one day she will speak more about it. The entire era is shrouded in mystery. I thought by now we would at least know more...

• LMAO 1

ALGAYDO
43 minutes ago, WheresMy911Alice said:

I'm not quite sure where she got the ideas for this video. I actually love the newspaper wall but everything else is very r*py and cringe. Maybe one day she will speak more about it. The entire era is shrouded in mystery. I thought by now we would at least know more...

If I remember correctly, she was smoking weed basically 24/7 and surrounding herself with people who didn’t 100% care about her well-being, so it’s not hard for me to think she was “convinced” to do a lot of the stupid things she did back then. She’s definitely a lot more self-aware and healthy now, so let’s celebrate that lol 

• Like 2

artdoll
45 minutes ago, WheresMy911Alice said:

The entire era is shrouded in mystery.

I honestly believe this is potentially the #1 reason (besides pure love, of course) people push SO hard for anything ARTPOP related or adjacent, including ACT II. It's just so mysterious. So much potential and so much promised and supposedly created but never released. It's a real shame so much of what was meant to be never came into fruition or was scrapped altogether. :noparty:

。゚☁ glued up, sometimes it's too much ☁ ゚。
  • Like 6
  • Thanks 1

Gorehound
5 hours ago, WheresMy911Alice said:

I just don't understand where her head was at during ARTPOP. Compare the DWUW video with the likes of Judas, MTN and You&I videos etc. Like there's a gigantic drop in quality, design and attention to detail. Like what happened? :kry: how could she go from visionary genius to basically tone deaf self-sabotage?

Edited by Gorehound
I'm fine, Ta
  • Love 1

Gorehound
5 hours ago, WheresMy911Alice said:

I have a really cool idea for a DWUW music video. Should I make a thread for it and explain my ideas and include images? Would I be allowed to do that on here?

I'm fine, Ta
  • Love 1

BlingNotTheMusic
40 minutes ago, Gorehound said:

I have a really cool idea for a DWUW music video. Should I make a thread for it and explain my ideas and include images? Would I be allowed to do that on here?

Tbh at first I really didn't love Applause and GUY mvs for that same reason. I felt like ARTPOP had no real visual consistency, which I get was the point, but if you compare Applause and GUY to most of her other mvs pre-2013, they look more scatterbrained and film student.

Btw, you had some amazing takes on the era and Gaga post ARTPOP in the other 2013/2014 thread. You did an amazing job verbalizing how I've felt about Gaga post ARTPOP that I've never been able to explain. When she's weird or performative now, it feels like dress up. Or she's just imitating her old self. It doesn't feel authentic. And she kind of did sell out.

And yes, you should!

Gorehound
4 minutes ago, WheresMy911Alice said:

Tbh at first I really didn't love Applause and GUY mvs for that same reason. I felt like ARTPOP had no real visual consistency, which I get was the point, but if you compare Applause and GUY to most of her other mvs pre-2013, they look more scatterbrained and film student.

Btw, you had some amazing takes on the era and Gaga post ARTPOP in the other 2013/2014 thread. You did an amazing job verbalizing how I've felt about Gaga post ARTPOP that I've never been able to explain. When she's weird or performative now, it feels like dress up. Or she's just imitating her old self. It doesn't feel authentic. And she kind of did sell out.

And yes, you should!

Ye I 100% agree! I was underwhelmed by the Applause and GUY videos to. There was definitely a drop in general quality and aesthetic which is kinda confusing because modern art still centres itself on concept and aesthetics.

Aww thanks dude really appreciate that :hug:  ye the topic has been on my mind for ages now and I thought that was the right place to express it. Tho got a fair few responses telling me I was wrong lol so glad you agree. I love Gaga to bits but I don't like to sugarcoat it when I have thoughts about her.

Ok cool I'll give it a go. Had an idea to do a kind of "Fixing ARTPOP" series on here, giving my ideas then leaving it open for everyone else to join in.

I'm fine, Ta
  • Love 1

Starmie25
26 minutes ago, WheresMy911Alice said:

And she kind of did sell out

She may not be as a ridiculously theatrical and ARTPOPY as she used to, but that doesn't mean she sold out. It was still a risky move putting out an album like Joanne, starring in ASIB and even expressing her vulnerability on Chromatica was a very brave move. Many artists don't ever get THAT personal in their writing.

Obviously though Gaga has transitioned and been through a whole lot mentally and physically which has certainly impacted her life and some career choices, but here and there we still get splashes of well, you know - GAGA in the flesh - John Wayne, 911, TCB and I am sure more will follow (maybe)

Edited by Starmie25
  • Love 1