57 minutes ago, TheOriginalOne said:

Well at least that racist Morgan whatever is nowhere to be seenĀ :pray:

Donā€™t get too excited, heā€™ll be back next weekĀ :bradley:

MessyTop
21 minutes ago, sillynate said:

Donā€™t get too excited, heā€™ll be back next weekĀ :bradley:

Naaaah Dua will be on top. PeriodĀ 

apollorowling

It's not that I dislike Taylor, but I don't like that other people don't have the same opportunities. The success it is having is great, but thanks to it... It no longer has meaning to have a #1.

ALGAYDO
4 hours ago, AnglerfishbraBENUS said:

or maybe itā€™s exciting :)

Itā€™s exciting for her fans only lol to everyone else itā€™s hella annoying having her jammed down our throats. The only way to avoid her is to literally never go on GGD/IG/twitter etc. lolĀ 

• Thanks 1

SevenWonder

The other thing I just realized: When Gaga hit number one with ROM, Gaga and Taylor each had five number ones. (Honestly, both deserved three or four more at least.)

Now it's 11-5. In just a little over three years. That's just insane.Ā 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, ALGAYDO said:

Itā€™s exciting for her fans only lol to everyone else itā€™s hella annoying having her jammed down our throats. The only way to avoid her is to literally never go on GGD/IG/twitter etc. lolĀ 

No one is jamming it to your throat, you are just invested honey! You could've ignored the thread. By this way, you won't get annoyed. You make your own bed.Ā :sis:

+ It saves you a lot of stress unless you really just want to cultivate hate #promoteonlinekindnessĀ :bon:

Edited by Divine
"And I still love you even if I can't see you anymore."
  • Like 2
  • YAAAS 2

6 hours ago, Sine From Above said:

Queue the white swifties using the word misogyny when some says something they donā€™t agree with in 3ā€¦2ā€¦1

Again, 'Hackney Diamonds' by The Rolling Stones released 43 vinyl variants for it. Did it reached Taylor's numbers? It still did pretty well but not reaching Taylor's numbers (I love The Rolling Stones whatever their current sales are). I am just gonna add it here because you didn't respond last time with your "more variants = more sales" kind of TED talk. :derpga:Ā The fact is sales will always depend with the artist's influence and relevancy.Ā 

Taylor's influence, power, and relevancy now is something you can't digest simply because you see her as 'basic' and releasing a lot of products which is just so normally tame now.Ā 

It's funny how you attack Swifties but never take some point and only push what you believe in and consider it as fact right away. Also, when your point is being critiqued too, you attack the user and not the point.Ā :bye:

• Like 2

5 hours ago, ALGAYDO said:

Itā€™s exciting for her fans only lolĀ 

7 hours ago, Sine From Above said:

Ā 3ā€¦2ā€¦1

I guess Gaga is happy that women are thriving in the music scene right now.Ā 

Dw-Rky-DNWk-AEAt9-Q.jpg

"But then, my buddy called me, heā€™s a stylist, and he goes, 'Taylor Swift is in here blasting ARTPOP so loud and she is dancing and posing!ā€™ And I said to myself, ā€˜I like this girl, you know why? She said the same thing to my face that she did behind my back.'"

Gaga likes the 'basic white girl' you are all investing time to input hate with the 'opinion' card.Ā :sis:

Gags like her even if you all don't.Ā :trollga:

Spoiler

:bye:lol:bye:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

ALGAYDO
12 minutes ago, Divine said:

I guess Gaga is happy that women are thriving in the music scene right now.Ā 

Dw-Rky-DNWk-AEAt9-Q.jpg

"But then, my buddy called me, heā€™s a stylist, and he goes, 'Taylor Swift is in here blasting ARTPOP so loud and she is dancing and posing!ā€™ And I said to myself, ā€˜I like this girl, you know why? She said the same thing to my face that she did behind my back.'"

Gaga likes the 'basic white girl' you are all investing time to input hate with the 'opinion' card.Ā :sis:

Gags like her even if you all don't.Ā :trollga:

Ā  Hide contents

:bye:lol:bye:

Why are you upset that some people donā€™t have the same opinion on Taylor as you do tho? Iā€™m not hating on her but some of her fans do get annoying about her lolĀ 

• LMAO 1

1 minute ago, ALGAYDO said:

Why are you upset that some people donā€™t have the same opinion on Taylor as you do tho? Iā€™m not hating on her but some of her fans do get annoying about her lolĀ 

I am not upset, honey. Why would I be?Ā :kara:

Oh sorry, I thought you are hating because I love the sarcastic tone of your remarks on every Taylor Swift thread. We all can accept constructive criticism, but I guess the tone is important. (But oh well... my mistake... I am looking forward for a good-sounding criticism from you for Taylor soon!Ā :ororomunroe:)

I am just helping you to ease up your annoyance and stress due to Taylor. Afterall, Gaga advocates for Mental Health. So quickly exit every Taylor threads and don't make time to comment on it if it brings you irritability.Ā :haroon:
Ā 

Spoiler

May Taylor's impact never visit your phone and life so you can live in peaceĀ :pray: