Die With A Smile Music Video Banner
opinion

Give gaga a tip for the next album

RenegAde

Featured Posts

TEANUS

Stick with the OG plan and your instincts. Ride the waves and the water and continue forward. The fans will love the vast majority of what you do because we love you - so just do it

British social ladies with upturned pinkies, glasses clinking // xoxoTEANUS
  • Like 1
  • YAAAS 2
  • Thanks 1

SimonBaetens
4 hours ago, RenegAde said:

i would sell a kidney for them NOT to:anveeroy:

lol ok

when you're lonely, I'll be lonely too / https://www.last.fm/user/SimonBaetens

numb the flame
1 hour ago, Easy said:

A Blackpink collab has to be a commercial move. They hadn’t even met in real life and they had the YG producers handle the Korean parts, not the girls.

The last part regarding YG handling the Korean lyrics, they were written by Madison Love but translated into Korean for the girls to sing. 

• Like 1

numb the flame

I mean if I'm being honest, after Chromatica I wish she'd stick to the OG plans of an album. No swapping singles at the last minute (A-YO / MR was for the best though), no scrapping things just because. I understand covid happened and she couldn't do all her in person plans, however, her team could've adapted like everyone else did and made it work as best as they could at that time with the resources that they have. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

IllusionLover

Promote the hell out of it even if the monstrosities don't like it.

13 | this is my dancefloor i fought for, your voice is louder, it echoes
  • Like 1
  • YAAAS 1

RAMROD

IMG-5607.jpg

:franminervini:  :ororomunroe:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ 𝚍𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚑𝚊𝚍𝚘𝚠 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚗𝚒-𝚒-𝚒-𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝...! (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡
  • LMAO 5

Gaga always provides an insight into her cerebral mind with each era. I just want her to carry on and not supersede to the superficial (or trends of the moment) which I feel a lot of artists eventually do when they loose inspiration. 

• Love 2

I’d love Gaga to go a more alternative/rock album, something that shouldn’t be commercial at all. I love pop/dance music but we have so much pop music from the past 15 years for a while.

No more Bloodpop please, I think if she works with him again it’ll sound the same. Replay was the best song on Chromatica and that wasn’t produced by him.

Also, lots of MV’s/3 or 4 singles.

Agunimon
3 hours ago, Zaskar said:

I would really like another Gaga album with Mark Ronson.

I would too especially if it is similar in sound to Mark Ronson and the Business Intel. This was one of my favorite albums in 2010:

Robo Ga

Lean into electronic. High-quality, transcendent, futuristic and euphoric production on your music.

Think Daft Punk, ODESZA, Madeon, Jai Wolf, Illenium... electronic music that feels larger than life. There's so many electronic/dance producers she could collaborate with that would elevate her sound to new heights. 

Her songwriting is always impressive to me so I know that her songs with the right team of producers and sound could just be incredible for this next album! 

🤖⚡️
  • Like 2

PSYCHOSHTICK

Do it for you. Because you want to. Because you always have been the most creative artist and still are. Create a piece of work you would like to listen to, create music videos you would like to see.

Do it for yourself, not for anyone else.

Edited by PSYCHOSHTICK
  • Like 2