Jump to content

💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
movie

Joker: Folie à Deux about to be finished in post-production


Tinnitus15
 Share

Featured Posts

  • Tinnitus15 changed the title to Joker: Folie à Deux about to be finished in post-production

Actually, if it's that close to finish and so many movies are delayed due to the strikes, it might be moved up (wishful thinking but OK :ororomunroe:

Link to post
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Red said:

Actually, if it's that close to finish and so many movies are delayed due to the strikes, it might be moved up (wishful thinking but OK :ororomunroe:

Damn, it would dominate the theatres so hard

  • YAAAS 3
Link to post
Share on other sites

41 minutes ago, Stephen said:

When that first trailer drops...

fangirl-crying.gif

I wish they dropped Gaga's camera test like they did with Joaquin

Link to post
Share on other sites

  • 3 weeks later...
Levine

I don't want to open a thread because I think it's an old thing, but I just saw on tik tok a clip of Gaga as Harley singing while cops tried to arrest her and I didn't see it before... is it old news? Do we have a thread for it?

Link to post
Share on other sites

Juanlittlem
12 minutes ago, Levine said:

I don't want to open a thread because I think it's an old thing, but I just saw on tik tok a clip of Gaga as Harley singing while cops tried to arrest her and I didn't see it before... is it old news? Do we have a thread for it?

My guess is the one on the stairs where they try to arrest both her and Joker? Can you maybe post it here?

Locked in a basement again?! / I ❤️ Teletubby.
Link to post
Share on other sites

Levine
12 minutes ago, Juanlittlem said:

My guess is the one on the stairs where they try to arrest both her and Joker? Can you maybe post it here?

I was trying to find it lol I guess it's an old clip tho, weird that I missed it. Posting under spoiler

 

Spoiler

 

 

Edited by Levine
  • YAAAS 2
  • Love 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Flippy
42 minutes ago, Levine said:

I was trying to find it lol I guess it's an old clip tho, weird that I missed it. Posting under spoiler

 

  Hide contents

 

 

Oh how I missed watching this clip :flutter: She sounds so good!

TMBT 3.22.11 // TBTWB 1.17.13 // ArtRAVE 6.3.14 // C2CT 5.28.15 // TJWT 8.13.17 // Chromatica World Tour 9.8.22
  • YAAAS 1
  • Love 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Juanlittlem
56 minutes ago, Levine said:

I was trying to find it lol I guess it's an old clip tho, weird that I missed it. Posting under spoiler

 

  Hide contents

 

 

Yes this is old, apparently they said there's two possible things happening

a) She's singing 'cause she turn in Joker to the police.

b) She's with Joker and police came for them and she's hallucinating (so maybe that's why the cops are just watching)

Locked in a basement again?! / I ❤️ Teletubby.
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...