šŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT šŸ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
event

Spotify - 10 Year Anniversary of ARTPOP!

Auralegends

Featured Posts

HelloHangoverz
4 hours ago, NATAH said:

me tooooo, i cannot seem to get behind any streaming service

i like having full control and ownership of my music

This. It's so annoying to me that Spotify doesn't have every single remix, or every single bonus track, and sometimes the metadata just annoys me. It's little things like uploading one single remix under the title Eh Eh (UK T-Mobile Version) or something like, it gives me the ick. MusicBee ftw

bottoms up....and the devil laughs
  • Like 1

SimonBaetens
10 hours ago, Papergangstuh said:

I don't use playlists! I find it weird people need preprogrammed/paid for placement spotify playlisting to enjoy music.

I prefer my music where I can upload all demos, change album artwork, edit artist/album, info, etc. and have it all in my phone, ipad, TV, all devices, etc.

shes-different-not-same.gif

• LMAO 3

Starmie25
13 hours ago, Auralegends said:

Lady Gaga's Spotify page has ARTPOP as the Artist Pick for 10 Year of ARTPOPĀ :bradley:

Smart-Select-20231030-215458-Spotify.jpg

Ok imma let them cook. There's defs something comingĀ :bradley:

• Like 1
  • YAAAS 2

HookerOnAChurch
13 minutes ago, Starmie25 said:

Ok imma let them cook. There's defs something comingĀ :bradley:

My only hope is a deluxe version with a couple of unreleased tracks and some remixesĀ :flop:

Edited by HookerOnAChurch
  • Like 1
  • Love 2

monketsharona
1 minute ago, HookerOnAChurch said:

My only hope is a deluxe version with a couple of unreleased tracks and some remixesĀ :flop:

Just my opinion but if this was happening they would have gone with a single at least and some preorder for physical copies and vinyls. Even that BTW celebration had it.

Gaga is very much into merch things when it's about music, I just can't see her dropping something just streaming. I mean she even had stuff planned for BM and the RS song.

HookerOnAChurch
6 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

Just my opinion but if this was happening they would have gone with a single at least and some preorder for physical copies and vinyls. Even that BTW celebration had it.

Gaga is very much into merch things when it's about music, I just can't see her dropping something just streaming. I mean she even had stuff planned for BM and the RS song.

Maybe Interscope records would dropped a deluxe version on streaming platforms with physical copies coming in the next weeks. What about a last minute decision? Sometimes happen. Let me dream, let this poor gay heart dreamĀ :laughga:

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Ultimecia
13 hours ago, River said:

You know who's gonna wake up soon.... D..J..W....S :eww:

He just tweeted 9 hours ago... :triggered:

His last tweet before that was on the 8th of may 2021...

Time. It will not wait, no matter how hard you hold on...
  • Shook 1

I mean is it too much to ask to just release an anniversary edition on streaming with DWUW Christina (or solo but I doubt that) finally added to the album + Brooklyn Nights and maybe another unreleased track?

That's the least they can do rightĀ :madge:

Edited by Dadru
  • YAAAS 1

Just now, Ultimecia said:

He just tweeted 9 hours ago... :triggered:

His last tweet before that was on the 8th of may 2021...

Told ya :messga:

I give him 48 hours to write something about ARTPOP and thank u gaga my little pony sister, ARTPOP was a special project blah blah, deep in my heart, I wish I could share with you the demo and act ii lalalala

Je ne parle pas franƧais but I can padam if you like
  • LMAO 1

11 minutes ago, Dadru said:

I mean is it too much to ask to just release an anniversary edition on streaming with DWUW Christina (or solo but I doubt that) finally added to the album + Brooklyn Nights and maybe another unreleased track?

That's the least they can do rightĀ :madge:

also can we finally get Partynauseous (artRAVE version)? They just need to upload itĀ :huntyga:

Edited by Dadru
  • Like 1
  • YAAAS 1

Starmie25
39 minutes ago, Dadru said:

also can we finally get Partynauseous (artRAVE version)? They just need to upload itĀ :huntyga:

Ā