Harlequin - OUT SEPTEMBER 27th
event

ACT II Meltdowns Countdown

InTheCloset

Featured Posts

Jose Alberto

We just started the anniversary week... and I still think we won't get a vol 2, but I think we could get at least one unreleased song (TEA)... in addition to the inclusion of DWUW alone or with Christina.

Surely the meltdown will be legendary... :fail:

• Like 3

Starmie25
10 hours ago, Jose Alberto said:

We just started the anniversary week... and I still think we won't get a vol 2, but I think we could get at least one unreleased song (TEA)... in addition to the inclusion of DWUW alone or with Christina.

Surely the meltdown will be legendary... :fail:

I don't see a full Vol. 2 happening and that's ok. A few unreleased tracks new and remixes would be dope though. I like remixes lol

:vegas:

• Like 2

Ultimecia

This is not a meltdown, I'm just self pontificating.

Depending on what will or won't happen on the 11th, it will let me know if I should definitely let go of that small part of me that is still obsessing over her early work.

If she does not have the will to honor her music and legacy anymore - I would respect that, but it will be time for me to move on from that unrealistic obsession I still cling to.

Which might be a good thing, all things considered.

I'll still love and support her for as long as I live, but with a different mindset.

Time. It will not wait, no matter how hard you hold on...
  • Like 8
  • Love 4
  • Sad 1

AnglerfishbraBENUS
4 minutes ago, Ultimecia said:

This is not a meltdown, I'm just self pontificating.

Depending on what will or won't happen on the 11th, it will let me know if I should definitely let go of that small part of me that is still obsessing over her early work.

If she does not have the will to honor her music and legacy anymore - I would respect that, but it will be time for me to move on from that unrealistic obsession I still cling to.

Which might be a good thing, all things considered.

I'll still love and support her for as long as I live, but with a different mindset.

i think you just proved why she won’t. she doesn’t want us to cling to her earlier work. she wants us to grow and love what she does with no expectations that it will be anything like ARTPOP - if that’s what she chooses. TBH i think she should throw them a bone, but i don’t really think the ACT II diehards necessarily threw her a bone recently 

• Like 1

Darcklighter22

On Vacation in Australia and randomly at a gas station before returning our rental car I go check and see Tea "leaked" on the D site....had a mini panick attack.....I hate AI :enigma::patrizia:

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Gagadaily literally replied to a user and said there's no ARTPOP act II lol. 

It's over. 

Whilst I don't expect a new album, I'd be sad if she didn't so something special for it like a new vinyl edition or new BTS footage

• Sad 1

HookerOnAChurch

Guys today we would have had a clue, any little thing if Gaga had intended to celebrate the tenth anniversary of ARTPOP even with the publication of just one unreleased. It won't happen. Of course she will celebrate via social media but that's all. We should move on and look ahead. 

• Sad 1

InTheCloset
1 hour ago, HookerOnAChurch said:

Guys today we would have had a clue, any little thing if Gaga had intended to celebrate the tenth anniversary of ARTPOP even with the publication of just one unreleased. It won't happen. Of course she will celebrate via social media but that's all. We should move on and look ahead. 

Look forward to the 15 anniversary my fellow clowns. Join the train

Where's the spunk, Adam?
  • LMAO 2

HookerOnAChurch
5 minutes ago, Jose Alberto said:

Well... It's over... here is Gagadaily's response!! :fail:

Full House GIF

PatrickMonster

We were literal clowns thinking they would do something when the whole fanbase is begging for years :flop:

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Maxine Puth
15 minutes ago, PatrickMonster said:

We were literal clowns thinking they would do something when the whole fanbase is begging for years :flop:

In the middle of the ad controversy, the tour film that’s been MIA for over a year, and what’s now pretty much the longest wait between solo Gaga albums, I guess completely ignoring any requests for more ARTPOP content is on brand. :ladyhaha:

• Like 4
  • LMAO 1

warhol killer

I hope they post more pics from the I+V shoot that she did for the promotion of ARTPOP. I'm pretty sure they have material that we have never seen before, like a look we haven't seen in the ARTPOP film.

warhol killer ✴ GAGA¹⁵
  • Like 3
  • YAAAS 1

• PartySick locked this topic