💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
event

ACT II Meltdowns Countdown

InTheCloset

Featured Posts

Tinnitus15
6 minutes ago, Aglaya said:

Oop so this is the first real confirmation that nothing is happening next week? :bear:

Wasn’t it obvious?

18 minutes ago, Tinnitus15 said:

Wasn’t it obvious?

Well, it wasn’t debunked either :bear: 

could mean anything

TortureMeOnReplay
On 10/30/2023 at 9:54 AM, bpmMonkey said:

Don’t forget the super charged Ibuprofen for the headache 😘

Just don't shed any tears on your Tudor watch

• LMAO 1

PartySick
On 11/2/2023 at 9:42 AM, Tinnitus15 said:

See that’s our mother . Honestly Gaga’s the only one in my mind,who’s allowed to wear his iconic outfits. 

I love that she wears his lesser known stuff to record music in. I feel a deeper connection with her music thinking MJ's clothes may have been in the booth too

💚
  • YAAAS 1

Cello

poor Gagz probably wishes she never mentioned Act 2 :messga:

she/her 💗 free my mind
  • Like 2
  • LMAO 5

plane jane
2 minutes ago, Cello said:

tbf she’s mentioned a lot of different unreleased or scrapped tracks in the past, so maybe that’s why she keeps her mouth completely shut these days. :franminervini:

• Like 8

Cello
On 10/30/2023 at 9:41 PM, PartySick said:

Fun bit of non publicized info, when myself, ChicaSkas, and SamanthaC were in LA last year we went to a museum that was supposed to have a big MJ exhibit. Turns out, every piece had recently been bought by Gaga so we didn't get to see it :emma:

It made me happy though. Knowing not only that she also didn't buy the crap that went down in 2019 and that his pieces are being cared for by her

this is really cool. i still have hopes for a museum of his clothing to open some day. this combined with the fact that she referenced him with some of his iconic dance moves at CBT gives me hope that she still doesn't believe the nonsense 

she/her 💗 free my mind
  • Like 2

LG7 time now
1 hour ago, Cello said:

I mean, I feel her but it’s her fault :traumatica: She didn’t just mention it, she teased it to death many times, even live on the radio or during interviews, from 2012 to 2014, and even once the era was dead, she kept saying she would put Act II out and perform both acts on tour :toofunny: (didn’t she say the same thing for Joanne 2 and the Dive Bar Tour and cancel it like the day before? :icant:)

After Do What U Want and the entire ARTPOP mess you’d think she knew it would never be released, but apparently she still didn’t know in 2021 :messga:

• Like 1
  • Shook 1

ReplayBoss

Honestly, I just want new ARTPOP merchandise. I was too broke when it originally released and missed out on a lot of merchandise. It's my favorite album of hers and I want something official I can remember the Era by.

The scars on my mind are on replay, r-replay
  • Like 2
  • YAAAS 1

InTheCloset
7 hours ago, ReplayBoss said:

Honestly, I just want new ARTPOP merchandise. I was too broke when it originally released and missed out on a lot of merchandise. It's my favorite album of hers and I want something official I can remember the Era by.

The kind of fans interscope bobby and gaga wants

Where's the spunk, Adam?
  • LMAO 7
  • Sad 1

• PartySick locked this topic