đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
event

ACT II Meltdowns Countdown

InTheCloset

Featured Posts

2 hours ago, InTheCloset said:

This will be a meltdown and mess bigger than Babylon Haus Labs released version. 

Please respect Babylon HL version :grr:

❗️ IG: thebumblebee__ ❗️
  • Sad 1

Blackout19
13 minutes ago, Auro said:

And move on to the 15 year anniversary speculation :laughga:

:traumatica:

Marilyn Monroe is my best friend.
  • YAAAS 1

InTheCloset
14 minutes ago, Rifek said:

Please respect Babylon HL version :grr:

if i dont will blood clot take away the album?

Where's the spunk, Adam?
  • YAAAS 1
  • Shook 1

JgHaus78

I’m just waiting for the anniversary to be over so that everyone can get over it and move on. Manifesting a haus labs tiktok of Gaga putting on blue eyeliner messily with ARTPOP playing. Alongside a voiceover about fermented arnica oil and over 49+ anti-inflammatory ingredients and how dance music heals  Love Is Love Dog GIF by DefyTV

• LMAO 14

Controversiaga

This will be the largest little monster event of all time , 

Pronounced like “Balenciaga” . Emphasis on the “Ga”
  • Like 3
  • YAAAS 1

Tinnitus15
11 minutes ago, Lucas said:

At this point I expect nothing but ugly overpriced merch on Gaga's store

whoopi goldberg ghost GIF

• Like 1

It is obvious that nothing is coming at this point, we need to move on. She won't surprise release anything, also. 

• Sad 2
  • Thanks 1

My biggest Meltdown at the moment is knowing Haus Labs won't come to Europe for Christmas, I've been wanting to gift some Lip Lacquers for a while now.

⟡ ⋆ ˚。⋆🦢⋆ ˚。⋆⟡

PartySick
1 hour ago, JgHaus78 said:

I’m just waiting for the anniversary to be over so that everyone can get over it and move on. Manifesting a haus labs tiktok of Gaga putting on blue eyeliner messily with ARTPOP playing. Alongside a voiceover about fermented arnica oil and over 49+ anti-inflammatory ingredients and how dance music heals  Love Is Love Dog GIF by DefyTV

I know we let you have your secret account here but you have go do more to keep your true identity hidden, Gaga :anveeroy:

đź’š
  • Love 1

PartySick
21 minutes ago, ProfessionalClown said:

It’s my birthday :3

ProfessionalClown and ARTPOP have the same birthday

Coincidence Reaction GIF

Happy early birthday though :flutter:

đź’š
  • Like 1
  • YAAAS 1

StressedOut

I was thinking about this recently and hope that nobody is expecting anything lololol I think she's set the cadence for 'celebrating' album anniversaries at this point. 

Bonkers
5 hours ago, PartySick said:

I won't meltdown 'cause I already know nothing I'm excited about is happening :icant:

There's actually one reason I believe this is true.  

Gaga & Michael Jackson recorded a song while working on his final tour before he died and she's been holding on to it.  She had talked to Michael about an album she was planning (ARTPOP) and that was where he wanted to release the song.

November is the anniversary of Thriller and Gaga has always wanted to honor the king of pop in November according to an interview she did on a french language show in Quebec.  

In all honesty, there is some very serious chatter about Act II being much closer than we expected and including this song which is apparently earth shattering.  

Edited by Bonkers
Remember to like and subscribe, and click on the bell icon to get the latest updates
  • Shook 6
  • Thanks 1

• InTheCloset changed the title to ACT II Meltdowns Countdown
  • PartySick locked this topic