💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
event

ACT II Meltdowns Countdown

InTheCloset

Featured Posts

ALittleMonsta
6 hours ago, Brad said:

This might just be me, but I don't think Gaga's doing anything for this anniversary. And that's okay.

ARTPOP was a HARD ass time for her. It's okay if she doesn't want to celebrate an album she feels terrible about (in retrospect). She also doesn't owe us anything. Thats something people forget. 
Just because your experience with this album is positive doesn't mean hers is. 

If nothing happens, I say lets just be happy she made it through that era and found Tony. 

people forget princess die was a suicidal song and that she wanted to stop doing music pre-ARTPOP

• Like 2
  • Love 1

foodandmusiclover

I cant tell how happy I would be for the same old album but with the artrave on DVD. Just something. If nothing gets released it is a '**** you' to us. Thats for sure

• Like 2

Joshie S

Start heating up your popcorn machines girlies because it's almost time to start cookin'! :ladyhaha:

zgcuorzch5z81.jpg

The melody that you choose can rescue you ♄
  • LMAO 7
  • YAAAS 1

2 hours ago, foodandmusiclover said:

I cant tell how happy I would be for the same old album but with the artrave on DVD. Just something. If nothing gets released it is a '**** you' to us. Thats for sure

How can you say that? She’s actively avoided that era for so long and for good reason. It’s not an “eff you” to us. She deserves to do what makes her happy and the entitlement some people in the fandom have over her pain is hella inconsiderate. 

We have the recording of the final show. Most demos have leaked in some capacity. She’s in a better place now. Let her have her peace, for gods sake. :fail:

#𝟏 𝐁𝐱𝐎𝐍𝐱𝐂 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐍
  • Like 3

Aga Gydal

I actually did think something would come out for this, even though I’m usually pretty conservative in my Gaga predictions. It’s been a topic of conversation in the fandom for so long and she and the team are extremely aware that there’s a demand. It’s hard to tell where Gaga’s head is at right now but seeing other musicians treat their fans to re-releases, deluxe editions and constant new material does make me a little sad. If all this silence is her gearing up for a new album era though, then I’ll accept it and happily wait out. 

• Like 1
  • YAAAS 1

foodandmusiclover

Dont have words anymore. She doesnt give a ****! And everybody who is saying something different is lying to themselves.

And DJWS..... cant take it that he teased us many many  years for NOTHING. Its actually unbelievable and sad. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

RAMROD
20 hours ago, Ultimecia said:

I'm so ready to have a full on meltdown, I can already feel it bubbling inside me. :traumatica:

You now

6adf04d71d25d51c7cfbbb8076b529cb13d6403c

You tomorrow 

tumblr_mrg6tvnWIE1qgc5ajo1_500.gif?ssl=1

(ïŸ‰â—•ăƒźâ—•)✧*: AND I'M VICTORIA, MALCOLM! (*Ž艞*) ♡♡♡
  • LMAO 1

Taylor and Beyonce fans have had feast after feast and we're here begging for crumbs with our wallets empty...
Our queen thinks she can feed us with cheap fabrics and colorful paints but we need real food.

sad on a budget GIF

• Like 1
  • LMAO 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Plastic Flower said:

Wow some of you need to relax. :triggered: 

It's almost as though they don't see the irony in why she keeps to herself nowadays

lady-gaga-awkward.gif

#𝟏 𝐁𝐱𝐎𝐍𝐱𝐂 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐍
  • YAAAS 1

I think the merch would've been a lot cooler if it was priced accordingly OR in collaboration with say - H&M or something. There is no way to justify such high prices. I've worked in creating and setting up Merchandise for a certain Artist and it literally is just a cost of $5-20 (maximum, if you select good printing) to set up a hoodie with front and back print. If it was truly for the fans, she would've adjusted the pricing. 

Beyond that, I didn't expect much sadly. Gaga is clearly over this Era and tries to avoid it as much as possible. I think it'll need a few more years for her to come to terms with it. Also for people saying that Troy is somehow bound to Act 2 Songs - Interscope owns the Masters, Troye is not involved in the publishing. He gets zero money or commission. If it was a project like an the App, that'd be different. An Act 2 or a Deluxe Version would've been possible, but then again - when did Gaga ever celebrate a career milestone beyond BTW10?

⟡ ⋆ ËšïœĄâ‹†đŸŠąâ‹† ËšïœĄâ‹†âŸĄ

On 10/30/2023 at 9:34 AM, Head Empty said:

A time I like to refer to as The Dark Ages :vegas:

Lmao I was a savage in that poll

Spyro the Dragon

On 10/30/2023 at 4:05 PM, Tinnitus15 said:

lol I won’t meltdown myself, but will be living for the others’. I’ve never cared about this anniversary. Gaga’s not known as the anniversary artist. She’s doing some new cheap looking merch and that’s it. She’s not releasing deluxe versions let alone new material out of nowhere.

Behold Tinnitus15 saw in the future, and confirmed it all along.

• PartySick locked this topic