Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
event

ACT II Meltdowns Countdown

InTheCloset

Featured Posts

InTheCloset
38 minutes ago, 63grekke said:

well its over

Its not nov 11 in the states. There is still hope. Cling on to it. Battle for your life:staymad:

Where's the spunk, Adam?
  • LMAO 2

nattuggla

I already said this in another thread but will put it here as well.... what do you think about this?:

I am also disappointed if we won't get  songs like TEA and Brooklyn Nights but I also do wonder how much the contractual obligation of Interscope (which were leaking years ago) play into this.

As we know she is not allowed to re-use unreleased songs for her new albums maybe the same applies for re-releases/anniversary versions?

It just sucks that Gaga was interested in releasing B sides from ARTPOP and Joanne but Interscope probably putting a stop to her plans due to their weird contractual conditions.

Plus it is also weird that we didn't get any unreleased songs for the TFM and BTW anniversary even though there is a lot of good material right there...

• Like 1

This might just be me, but I don't think Gaga's doing anything for this anniversary. And that's okay.

ARTPOP was a HARD ass time for her. It's okay if she doesn't want to celebrate an album she feels terrible about (in retrospect). She also doesn't owe us anything. Thats something people forget. 
Just because your experience with this album is positive doesn't mean hers is. 

If nothing happens, I say lets just be happy she made it through that era and found Tony. 

#𝟏 𝐁𝐢𝐎𝐍𝐢𝐂 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐍
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 3

InTheCloset
10 minutes ago, Starmie25 said:

What song is that 

How tf do u not know about THE Brooklyn Nights?

Where's the spunk, Adam?

ALittleMonsta
2 hours ago, InTheCloset said:

Im believing what Miss Universo is saying. 

she aint miss universo shes princess dye (the fake princess die)

Jose Alberto

I feel disappointed.I know that Gaga is not to blame, but I couldn't help but get excited about some unreleased song for the fans... :noparty:

HookerOnAChurch
5 hours ago, Brad said:

This might just be me, but I don't think Gaga's doing anything for this anniversary. And that's okay.

ARTPOP was a HARD ass time for her. It's okay if she doesn't want to celebrate an album she feels terrible about (in retrospect). She also doesn't owe us anything. Thats something people forget. 
Just because your experience with this album is positive doesn't mean hers is. 

If nothing happens, I say lets just be happy she made it through that era and found Tony. 

AMEN. 

• Love 1

• PartySick locked this topic