Featured Posts

BlingNotTheMusic
6 hours ago, InTheCloset said:

u ungrateful bitch. mods ban this person off of earth :dom:

You're my spirit Animal :oops:

https://discord.xyz/hausofdelulu
  • Like 1

Ultimecia

I'm so ready to have a full on meltdown, I can already feel it bubbling inside me. :traumatica:

Time. It will not wait, no matter how hard you hold on...
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

4 hours ago, InTheCloset said:

I think the most realistic thing would be the official release of Brooklyn Nights. And i would love it

That's def not the most realistic thing at all, even tho I wish. The real scenario will be a random picture from 2013, maybe the applause single cover, with a kinda long text on Insta and some new tees only available on her US website. 

Edited by Aglaya
could mean anything

I would actually love if she was really honest about ARTPOP and Act II  with us right now. Everyone's expecting at least an Instagram post remembering the era like she has done in the past, but it feels kinda predictable. It would feel much more honest if she posted a text about how, maybe, she can't release Act II because of legal reasons that we don't know about, NDAs, legal stuff with Troy, and said how hard she tried to make Act II possible for this anniversary but it just can't be released, ever. That would feel so much more fresh than posting nothing about Act II when she clearly knows we have been waiting for it since 2013. This is her last chance not only to release (if she actually can or cares) Act II, but also to clear the air about that topic, forever.

Edited by Aglaya
could mean anything
  • Like 7
  • Thanks 2

Jose Alberto

At this point, we just have to wait for a surprise launch in 5 hours 32 minutes or nothing... :sharon:

Abramovic
4 hours ago, Lucas said:

Releasing this song with the suicide lyrics and the fact that a lot of people link this song to Princess Diana would probably be controversial in a bad way and Gaga is all about avoiding controversies. There's no way she'll release the song with its actual lyrics nowadays.

I think the melodies are so beautiful though she should write another song and use the melodies for a new album

That is probably also the problem with most of the ARTPOP Act II/ Outtakes. 
She was so provocative back then. I don’t think she wants to revisit that part. 

Temple (which is finished apparently)  for example is about Taylor Kinney

Tea was about a feud. I think it was about Madonna. 

So I don’t think there are other finished songs except the ones which already leaked like BN and IWBWU…

Edited by Abramovic
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

Maxine Puth

GUY Vinyl is part of a 3 disc celebration release

It features a new remix on the B-side

2nd Vinyl is Brooklyn Nights / TEA release

3rd Vinyl is Dope / I Wanna Be With U

All 4 records (remix, BN, TEA, and IWBWU) will be available on streaming in an extended copy of ARTPOP

The 12” album with new songs will be announced but not released for a few months, that’s why we’ve not heard anything 

:ally:

• YAAAS 1

Kirby Ghosty
1 hour ago, Jose Alberto said:

At this point, we just have to wait for a surprise launch in 5 hours 32 minutes or nothing... :sharon:

wait why 5 hours? I’m assuming you’re not in the USA… IF we are getting anything she’ll probably go by USA time zone EST. (It’s still Thursday here) Saturday is the anniversary :zilla:

edit: I’m fatigued, too many midterms left my brain fried disregard my silly timelines :sis:

Edited by Kirby Ghosty
Miscalculated

Starmie25
18 minutes ago, Anderson123 said:

I’m so nervous and scared this thread is about to get so messy. :rip:

• LMAO 1

InTheCloset
10 hours ago, ALittleMonsta said:

its false

Im believing what Miss Universo is saying. 

Where's the spunk, Adam?

• PartySick locked this topic