other

CBT Film Shelving

InTheCloset

Featured Posts

Ladle Ghoulash
Just now, LilyLark said:

Nah, I think the difference is Renaissance and Eras are in the theaters. A lot of films are getting passes, streaming is not though....and streaming is the big enemy right now in regards to the strikes.

Idk given that SAG is going as far as to prohibit members from dressing up as characters from movies for Halloween, I wouldn’t be surprised if the inclusion of songs from ASIB and TG would prevent it from being distributed in any format.

• Like 1

BornSimon

The amount of projects that have just dissolved and people still think the Chromatica Ball Film is coming? The BTWB was cut short and never filmed professionally, the Joanne Tour was filmed but she didn’t release it “because it reminded her of the pain she was in” (then why make a big deal about filming it in the first place?!), the Chromatica Ball Film is delayed because of the strike, the documentary about her and Tony is disrespectful to his family so it was announced but it didn’t materialize so far… there is always an excuse.

The truth is that none of us know the reason why she scraps so many of her projects, and coming up with excuses or throwing **** at her will not change a thing at all. 

So like somebody else said, with Gaga it’s just better to never expect anything or get excited until it comes out. That way you don’t get your hopes up only to get disappointed and you avoid silly online fights with other fans.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, BornSimon said:

The amount of projects that have just dissolved and people still think the Chromatica Ball Film is coming? The BTWB was cut short and never filmed professionally, the Joanne Tour was filmed but she didn’t release it “because it reminded her of the pain she was in” (then why make a big deal about filming it in the first place?!), the Chromatica Ball Film is delayed because of the strike, the documentary about her and Tony is disrespectful to his family so it was announced but it didn’t materialize so far… there is always an excuse.

The truth is that none of us know the reason why she scraps so many of her projects, and coming up with excuses or throwing **** at her will not change a thing at all. 

So like somebody else said, with Gaga it’s just better to never expect anything or get excited until it comes out. That way you don’t get your hopes up only to get disappointed and you avoid silly online fights with other fans.

Totally true although it's really sad that we can't get excited about anything related to gaga anymore because there are always issues, stan gaga is very exhausting these days :bradley:

• Like 1

Starmie25
38 minutes ago, BornSimon said:

documentary about her and Tony is disrespectful to his family so it was announced but it didn’t materialize so

Actually Tony's son was one of the main people pushing for this documentary. Let me try find interview one sec

• Like 1

pachinko
9 hours ago, MOT said:

Bit of a stretch to describe it as Shallow. Bono just started singing the word shallow at her over some random melody and then they ended up doing a couple of choruses.

Link?

Tyler1992

I suspect she signed a deal with a streamer, and would rather avoid any accusations of crossing the picket line by releasing it. If she is with a streamer, hanging onto the film until a SAG deal is reached is admirable. Whichever platform TCB is under is going to be itching for a release, and her refusing is good 

Gaga also has a monumental year ahead of her with Joker, and sabotaging it isn’t in her favour. The risk / reward of releasing it now vs later isn’t worth it. 

It’s a balancing act of appeasing both the distributor and SAG.

This is all speculation that she signed with a streamer.

TheOriginalOne
16 hours ago, RAMROD said:

In retrospect, she did the Nurtec ad probably  because SHE KNOWS that the rest of this year will be a headache for us fans cos nothing is coming. She really did know her crowds  :icant:  :franminervini:

I don’t even want to think about that ad. It comes on during every ad break on Peacock when I’m just trying to watch The Real Housewives. And one time I was watching the show with a friend who is a sw*ftie and the ad come on and she said “so this is what she’s been up to now?” :traumatica:

• LMAO 3
  • Shook 1

18 hours ago, Maxine Puth said:

Again why is Gaga restricted by the strikes but not Taylor, Beyoncé, etc? Like Beyoncé is an actress too with some noteworthy roles. And don’t say Shallow, HMH, etc because Gaga just performed Shallow last week lol

If they’re included in the film, Gaga wouldn’t be able to promote the film as she would be promoting soundtrack songs.  If Gaga gets on stage and sings Shallow at a concert, that is considered part of her music career and is completely separate from the strike.  However, if Gaga is promoting a film that features those songs it would be going against the strike.

Maxine Puth
24 minutes ago, Jack3257 said:

If they’re included in the film, Gaga wouldn’t be able to promote the film as she would be promoting soundtrack songs.  If Gaga gets on stage and sings Shallow at a concert, that is considered part of her music career and is completely separate from the strike.  However, if Gaga is promoting a film that features those songs it would be going against the strike.

Given her recent track record I’d say that’s not a problem :max:

• LMAO 6

RAMROD
4 hours ago, TheOriginalOne said:

I don’t even want to think about that ad. It comes on during every ad break on Peacock when I’m just trying to watch The Real Housewives. And one time I was watching the show with a friend who is a sw*ftie and the ad come on and she said “so this is what she’s been up to now?” :traumatica:

I saw that too. During last VMA, becaus ehow often that ad  was showing, oomf was saying, well.., technically Gaga is participating on the VMA this year :franminervini:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ ...𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝒹𝒾𝑒 𝓌𝒾𝓉𝒽 𝒶 𝓈𝓂𝒾𝓁𝑒 (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡
  • LMAO 1

Battle 4 Ur Life

5 pages later and tbh if Gaga said it’s coming I am going to believe her…

I know, I know! but I am.

“Stupid Love aged like Macallan tho”
  • Love 1

RAMROD
3 minutes ago, Battle 4 Ur Life said:

5 pages later and tbh if Gaga said it’s coming I am going to believe her…

I know, I know! but I am.

Do you still waiting on that Bad Kids extended version that she said would come once upon a time too? :franminervini:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ ...𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝒹𝒾𝑒 𝓌𝒾𝓉𝒽 𝒶 𝓈𝓂𝒾𝓁𝑒 (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡
  • LMAO 2