Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
performance

Gaga performs at The Sphere with U2

CanadaGoesGaga

Featured Posts

Maxine Puth
2 hours ago, Tinnitus15 said:

I Dont Know Her Mariah Carey GIF

Love how you group Ariana and Beyoncé in the same group when there’s a literal 12 year age gap there :zilla: Anyway I’d much rather have her collab with older musicians like U2 (Bono age 62) or Mariah (age 53) than someone just because they’re “younger” than Gaga. And unfortunately for y’all ageists Gaga would too. 

• Like 9

Sneaky Oliver

She’s clearly teasing LG7 is a rock-influenced record at this point :staymad: 

She’s about to serve a glam rock era, I can feel it 

I’m on my Legacy Act era
  • Like 11
  • YAAAS 7

It's as if Shallow was made in U2 tune...thats what this version feels to me. She was trying also not to overpower Bono's vocals and blend, but there are moments that that didnt work, but i see Bono appreciating her respect....not just to him but to each member. Gaga is really respectful of each one, U2 is not just Bono aftet all.

Yep, this feels like Gaga is practicing her rock vocals and getting rock fans..for her rock era. And i have been ready since i heard her sing Led Zeppelin

• Like 15

Starmie25
2 hours ago, Tinnitus15 said:

Pls lord  stop her from performing with those 60+ year old artists. Lock her in a room with Ariana, Beyoncé or someone YOUNGER. 

Damn, rude much. 

:awkney:

• Like 3

Oriane

I'm not hyping myself up, I was hoping for rock when she teased MANiCURE and Swine, hoping again before Joanne when she did Burning down the house, Come together etc. I'll believe in a rock album when she announces it.

You popped my heart seams, all my bubble dreams
  • Like 12

InTheCloset

What if she is doing this to throw us off and then release act 2 and another really dark ga pop album 

Where's the spunk, Adam?
  • LMAO 5

Magic Mike

I love how we’re continually surprised by miss Gagita. We’ll continue to live in ignorance although yes, she seems to be a lady with a plan after all 

• Like 1

I know it is unrelated but I am FRUSTRATED!!!

Beyonce just announced the Renaissance film in theaters. Taylor did the Eras movie. Can we just get the Chromatica Ball movie???? We will pay!!!

• Thanks 2

Stephen

No offense but it must be awesome for her to drop into a venue full of music fans who aren't a bunch of gays demanding bops and choreography :franminervini: She can just enjoy her musicianship with her friends and it must feel incredible for the U2 crowd to sing Shallow back to her. I bet she feels so inspired after gigs like this and the Stones show.

• Like 14
  • LMAO 2
  • YAAAS 1
  • Love 3

Maxine Puth
31 minutes ago, Stephen said:

No offense but it must be awesome for her to drop into a venue full of music fans who aren't a bunch of gays demanding bops and choreography :franminervini: She can just enjoy her musicianship with her friends and it must feel incredible

Yeah if only she had an outlet to do that stuff too… maybe in Vegas … sure she’d love to do that, especially with her jazz friends :ally: Ib4 Rock and Piano

Edited by Maxine Puth
  • Like 4

Tinnitus15
2 hours ago, Maxine Puth said:

Love how you group Ariana and Beyoncé in the same group when there’s a literal 12 year age gap there :zilla: Anyway I’d much rather have her collab with older musicians like U2 (Bono age 62) or Mariah (age 53) than someone just because they’re “younger” than Gaga. And unfortunately for y’all ageists Gaga would too. 

ok good for you 

54 minutes ago, Stephen said:

No offense but it must be awesome for her to drop into a venue full of music fans who aren't a bunch of gays demanding bops and choreography :franminervini: She can just enjoy her musicianship with her friends and it must feel incredible for the U2 crowd to sing Shallow back to her. I bet she feels so inspired after gigs like this and the Stones show.

We changed Gaga from bi to ally to home of phobic :bradley:

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.
  • LMAO 1