đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
performance

Gaga performs at The Sphere with U2

CanadaGoesGaga

Featured Posts

Starmie25

Some of you really are displaying ageism issues in this thread. People don't just automatically quit their passion because they reach 50 or 60 and so on. 

Edited by Starmie25
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 2

Shallow is so known, the audience picked up right away :tony:

And wow, the audio quality inside the Sphere sounds great it seems.

• YAAAS 1

Starmie25
1 hour ago, LadyxGaGa said:

i am imagining the ARTPOP cover on this sphere and it would b the perfect place for a opener for her new vegas show 

Even just the Koons ball on the Sphere outside since theyre well, same shape :huntyga:

• YAAAS 4

LadyxGaGa
17 minutes ago, Starmie25 said:

Even just the Koons ball on the Sphere outside since theyre well, same shape :huntyga:

OMG YESSSSSSS

• YAAAS 1

Finally watched the full performance last night. I am a big U2 fan so this was a double whammy for me. I love that she has been able to do this kind of thing lately. You can tell she is doing what she really loves. I will probably always favor popGa because that's what I fell in love with first, but she is just too talented to stay within a box like that. As for the actual performance, they sounded amazing even though a lot of it seemed to be improvised on the spot (or like they only practiced a couple of times and were like, "we'll be fine, we'll figure it out when the time comes"), that's what makes them the professional musicians that they are! The Shallow key definitely made more sense when you watch/hear the way it melodied in from the previous song.

• Like 1
  • Love 2

Tyler1992

Okay this is exciting..

She’s obviously able to perform within Vegas with her contract.

Gaga in the Sphere is manifesting

• YAAAS 1

On 10/27/2023 at 8:39 AM, beli8 said:

The Shallow key definitely made more sense when you watch/hear the way it melodied in from the previous song.

Yeah I finally watched the whole performance and it made sense and was beautiful that way :heart: when I first just heard a clip of Shallow I was :oprah:

• Like 1