💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Gaga was in the studio with sound engineer / mixer Tom ElmHirst

monketsharona

Featured Posts

I actually am starting to think that the strike is accelerating the LG7 era.  Joker will probably be delayed.  I could see us getting LG 7 > New pop residency show > Joker.

Reality
1 minute ago, Jack3257 said:

I actually am starting to think that the strike is accelerating the LG7 era.  Joker will probably be delayed.  I could see us getting LG 7 > New pop residency show > Joker.

I don't know if the strike accelerated anything. She finished filming months before SAG went on strike. I also don't think Joker's getting delayed. The movie comes about a year from now and while I don't foresee the strikes ending soon, I don't think they're going to go long enough for them to push back the release date. It's also not like the movie needs heavy VFX or anything like that, so post-production won't take too long compared to some other films.

🃏🖤👹
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Jack3257 said:

What?!  I’m so confused now.

Confused Pokemon GIF

I'm working late, cause I'm a puta
  • LMAO 1

TortureMeOnReplay
6 hours ago, mamo said:

wait a god damn seconddddd.....are we finally entering LG7 era after this long-ass drought :bradley:

giphy.gif?cid=6c09b952lhlkcvqf1z8161eioa

Gaga after launching the era and ending the drought: I'd rather be dry but at least I'm alive

Rain On Me GIF by Lady Gaga

jaXXXon

Well, mastering and mixing usually is the last step before releasing. This is further confirmation something is lined up. 

ALittleMonsta
6 hours ago, Ivy said:

The guy in that pic with her and Michael didn't look like him AT ALL tho.. are we going of just the pictures??

that's literally him2022-04-py6a9366-2-983f4715a7c85b78726df

1 hour ago, ALittleMonsta said:

that's literally him2022-04-py6a9366-2-983f4715a7c85b78726df

I'm sorry it doesn't look the same to me:bradley: maybe it's because of beard and short hair?

• Like 1

21 hours ago, monketsharona said:

Interesting, if she is mixing / mastering that's anything she is working on is in final step.

Which would be totally logical as she finalized most of her projects at Electric Lady Studio last decade

Actually it wasn’t Tom. He was in France when the photo was taken 

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cygmg9TtS_I/?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

❗️ IG: thebumblebee__ ❗️
  • Thanks 1