đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Gaga was in the studio with sound engineer / mixer Tom ElmHirst

monketsharona

Featured Posts

2 minutes ago, Edonis said:

This could be our chance though :giveup: Our Black Friday surprise drop/visual album tie-in/live performance at The Sphere extravaganza :giveup:

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.
  • LMAO 2

monketsharona
Just now, TimotheeChalamet said:

Source? Has somebody seen her with him? 

He is literally on the picture with her and Michael going out of Electric Lady Studio

• Thanks 1

Gagaplayer315
2 hours ago, monketsharona said:

anything she is working on is in final step.

Yes it's ACT II  :lolly:

• LMAO 3
  • YAAAS 2

Ladle Ghoulash
20 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

He is literally on the picture with her and Michael going out of Electric Lady Studio

Doesn’t really look like him, tbh 

• Like 1

EGOT2027

i so badly want to believe something is coming. on the one hand, this does feel like how a lot of pre-eras have felt. she's clearly wanting to be seen again. however, there's no way she's releasing next week (or the week after probably) with taylor's album coming. and then next thing you know it's the holiday season where big albums are almost never released. hoping she surprises us all though

• Like 2

Papergangstuh
9 minutes ago, EGOT2027 said:

i so badly want to believe something is coming. on the one hand, this does feel like how a lot of pre-eras have felt. she's clearly wanting to be seen again. however, there's no way she's releasing next week (or the week after probably) with taylor's album coming. and then next thing you know it's the holiday season where big albums are almost never released. hoping she surprises us all though

We could get a new single in November and album in Q1

• Like 1
  • YAAAS 3
  • Shook 1
  • Thanks 1

PopReaper

The only thing that leaves me apprehensive about her dropping new solo music this quarter is that I wouldn't want another era of hers to drop alongside a wave of global tragedy dddd :emma: (+ the lead single would be quickly swallowed by the evergrowing Christmas music takeover) But with her luck if she waited until next year it might land right next to the beginning of a nuclear war so I guess I'll take new music whenever she decides to release it :poot:

Fun Fact: The K in KPop stands for "Kate Bush"
  • Like 2
  • LMAO 4

Jose Alberto

Could it be ARTPOP Act II??

There are only 21 days left until the anniversary and all this is just happening... Mmm... :huh:

• Like 2

monketsharona
16 minutes ago, Papergangstuh said:

We could get a new single in November and album in Q1

Wouldn't be surprised if she sticks tl the original Chromatica plans, single in January / February and album in April / May

She would have time before Joker in October

• Like 5

MessyTop
9 minutes ago, Jose Alberto said:

There are only 21 days left until the anniversary and all this is just happening... Mmm... :huh:

nope. Vinyl insiders said there’s no pressing form Gaga coming any time soon. If something was coming vinyl would have to press months in advance. Just like the BTW anniversary pre orders. 

• Sad 5

ALittleMonsta
13 minutes ago, Jose Alberto said:

no girl

• Sad 1

LunaUniverse

Oh what a coincidence that she’s working on something with Tom around the anniversary of Joanne :enigma:

Certainly is a ripe time to announce something amiright :enigma:

1# Samoyed Stan