💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
event

Madonna's Celebration Tour Discussion Thread

monketsharona

Featured Posts

Future Lovers
50 minutes ago, PartySick said:

The stage looks neat. From the pics in the OP it looks very drab, dull, and boring but with everything in motion it actually works so well.

This is very Blond Ambition Tour coded. For that tour, before the show, the stage looked very bare and empty but in the intro the stage builds itself up with stuff coming out of the floor and the band risers moving in etc. Not sure that was an intentional nod, but the minute I saw a bare stage I knew she was hiding a lot. 

elijahfan
16 minutes ago, PartySick said:

That is very much my reaction to Madonna as a whole :ladyhaha:

"She's neat :shrug:"

The gagging though!! Her reaction when I tell her I believe she's the 6th best pop star in history :ladyhaha:

I think she’ll be able to live with your wrong opinion :huntyga:

• Love 1

Reject False Icons

OMGGGGG I was obsessed with the beast within introduction at the Reinvention tour, so mysterious, haunting, cryptic.

and now she gives us another beast within :kry: I haven’t seen it yet, hope it doesn’t disappoint me

Future Lovers
Just now, faysalaaa1 said:

Where is Frozen, Express Yourself, Material Girl, and Like A Virgin?!!

Its rumored some songs got cut tonight due to the technical issues but LAV is likely out as is MG due to recency I’d imagine. Frozen was heavily rumored and seems to’ve been intended to come before Rain. 

DrownedMadonna said a few songs that confirmed were absent so to watch and see if/when they return. 

• Thanks 2

Future Lovers
20 minutes ago, HIM820 said:

Is she wearing wigs this tour? Because her hair changed several times. 

There’s a few, yeah. She’s worn wigs a few times on tour in the past as well. 

PartySick
1 hour ago, Cruelty said:

I'm sad for you that you haven't seen the light! One day you will accept that Madonna is, without a doubt, the greatest popstar who has ever walked the planet.

The most successful solo artist in the history of the Billboard Hot 100. 300 million records sold worldwide. One of the highest-grossing touring artists of all time. Inducted into the Rock & Roll Hall of Fame as soon as she was eligible. Ranked the greatest ever music video artist by MTV and Billboard, and the greatest woman in music by VH1. A discography spanning pop, rock, funk, R&B, electronica, country, disco, EDM, jazz and world music. An LGBTQ+ ally when everybody else hated our community. The best-selling female recording artist of all time.

Michael Jackson is a more accomplished artist. Taylor Swift is arguably better at canvassing popular support from the GP (although I agree with you that she doesn't deserve it). Lady Gaga has a keener sense of drama. Mariah Carey is a better vocalist. Beyoncé is a better dancer.

But Madonna is the greatest popstar of all time. :pawsup:

1 hour ago, elijahfan said:

I think she’ll be able to live with your wrong opinion :huntyga:

Sorry if I offended, I was just messing around

💚
  • Love 2

Future Lovers
3 minutes ago, PartySick said:

Sorry if I offended, I was just messing around

Nah don’t worry, you weren’t being offensive. 

Some fossils (M stans) are super protective but rest assured M herself would really not be perturbed by much of what you’ve said LMAO 

She, contrary to popular opinion, cares much less about being ass kissed than her stans do

Pennywise
1 hour ago, PartySick said:

You're in America now, you're allowed to have opinions about things :legend:

#Freedom #TheRestOfTheWorldWishes #ShesNotMe 

If they want to change my opinion they can get me a ticket to the Celebration tour so I can see it for myself :poot:

YOUR GOD IS NOT HERE MICHAEL NOR WILL HE EVER BE
  • LMAO 2

Roughhouse Dandy

I just need her to be very careful so she makes it to my concert date. 

This is my Hannah Montana™️ lipgloss.
  • Love 1

monstertoronto

My husband saw this show tonight in London. He said it was amazing.  He bought me some merch so I’m also excited. 

• Like 1

Roughhouse Dandy
2 hours ago, PartySick said:

@Cruelty don't "sad" me :grr:

Taylor Swift is the only artist I'm an active hater of, Madonna's neat :anveeroy:

I feel you so hard with this 👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼

Speak your truth (or dare), Legend. 

This is my Hannah Montana™️ lipgloss.
  • LMAO 1

• monketsharona changed the title to Madonna's Celebration Tour Discussion Thread