💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
digital art

Please help me find a Gaga meme

Philo

Featured Posts

Hello, I am looking for a meme featuring Gaga that was huge in 2017-2018(-ish) on Tumblr. The picture itself is suuuuper long, shows the sky at night and day and at the very bottom there is Gaga jumping, a shot taken from her Super Bowl performance. I’m sorry if it’s a loose deacription it’s the best I can do 😅

Helxig

Do you love the color of the sky?

Edited by Helxig
I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.
  • Love 1

Helxig

That was the magnum opus of all memes on Tumblr. Grandfather Helxig was around way back in the day when it started ohhh yes how we would chuckle at first when we saw the ludicrously long post oh ho ho.. until we started to see it too much. you might say some of us began to dislike.. even despise the color of the sky. When Tumblr changed their format to place the caption at the bottom of the post instead of the top was the beginning of the downfall for 'do you love the color of the sky'. She still wanders around those parts sometimes. You may see her poking around after special events. But she has never been the same since her heyday. It was simpler times back in 2012.. I could tell you many stories but nobody wants to listen to the elderly these days. You run along children, I will bore you no longer. Go play on the tick tock or facebook or whatever it is you do these days

• LMAO 1
  • Love 1

9 minutes ago, Helxig said:

That was the magnum opus of all memes on Tumblr. Grandfather Helxig was around way back in the day when it started ohhh yes how we would chuckle at first when we saw the ludicrously long post oh ho ho.. until we started to see it too much. you might say some of us began to dislike.. even despise the color of the sky. When Tumblr changed their format to place the caption at the bottom of the post instead of the top was the beginning of the downfall for 'do you love the color of the sky'. She still wanders around those parts sometimes. You may see her poking around after special events. But she has never been the same since her heyday. It was simpler times back in 2012.. I could tell you many stories but nobody wants to listen to the elderly these days. You run along children, I will bore you no longer. Go play on the tick tock or facebook or whatever it is you do these days

Wholeheartedly agree fellow tumbler, thank you for trying:hug:

• Love 1

PartySick
2 hours ago, Helxig said:

I love when you pretend to be old :flutter:

💚
  • LMAO 1

Helxig
16 hours ago, PartySick said:

I love when you pretend to be old :flutter:

Respect your ****ing elders :grr: