• Bad Romance - Monster Ball
    • Marry The Night - Born This Way Ball
    • Gypsy - ARTPOP Ball
    • Million Reasons - Joanne World Tour
    • Hold My Hand - Chromatica Ball
    • G.U.Y. - Roseland Ballroom Residency
    • Shallow - Enigma
    • New York, New York - Jazz & Piano
    • Other (such as festival performances, etc)

Featured Posts

Maxine Puth

I know a lot won’t agree, but out of this list Gypsy is my favorite closer :messga: such a beautiful and upbeat song, and the way she performs it, just letting loose, jumping around with the balloons and her band, interacting with the crowd. It really wraps up the show in a huge celebratory way.

Don’t get me wrong, the others are epic closers, but Gypsy is pure joy, you can see it in her face, the dancers, the crowd. Now I’m getting emotional :bradley:

Edited by Maxine Puth
  • Like 6
  • YAAAS 3
  • Love 3
  • Thanks 1

KubaM316

I'd say anything from her first 4 tours but if I really had to choose only one then it'd probably be Marry The Night :firega:

Modern Ecstasy2

I’m sure it’s a very unpopular opinion but I love the New York New York closing at J&P

“Delete this thread that person is not Gaga he is a hot blonde twink”
  • Like 2
  • Love 2

edengowon

hold my hand was utterly epic. perhaps it wasn't super 'chromatica', but as a closer, nothing i've ever seen live from any artist comes even close.

the artist formerly known as melancholia
  • YAAAS 2
  • Shook 1

Roronoa

This thread reminds me of the PopGa I was so obsessed with as a teen. Still my GOAT. :kara:

Edited by Roronoa
  • Like 1

JoanneMonster

To me, Gypsy was pretty special. Gaga talking while playing the piano and then jumping around singing gypsy.

Hold my hand was veeeery weird live, it didnt feel like an ending and everyone was confused and didnt know if the show was over or not:triggered: she didnt even say bye:billie:

I See You
  • Like 3

Cello

Gypsy! I remember watching the final Paris show on the Yahoo livestream, it was such a beautiful moment. "the clock will start ticking until the next time" :bradley:

she/her 💗 free my mind
  • Like 1
  • Love 1

TimotheeChalamet

It would've been Marry The Night if she didn't choose to shorten it, so Bad Romance 

• Like 1

Flippy

Bad Romance…. Hearing it live for the first time and it being the last song of the best concert was just iconic! :flutter:

TMBT 3.22.11 // TBTWB 1.17.13 // ArtRAVE 6.3.14 // C2CT 5.28.15 // TJWT 8.13.17 // Chromatica World Tour 9.8.22

Ziggy

I’d add BTW closing the monsterball. Because every time you could tell she was so happy to be performing it. Even after the long ass show she came out guns blazing for that song (and eventually Judas).

• Like 1
  • YAAAS 2
  • Love 2